Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened

• 04-05-2014 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

I used to go gym 5 times a week, 2 hours a day.
    I would take my shake after and vitamins before. I had a well good balanced strong shape.
    Gym finished, not 3 weeks without no gym I renewed my membership today.
    Oh boy it felt so hard. 10kg bicep curl back then was no problem but now they are exhausting. I just managed to bring it upto 11.5kg, in which back 3 weeks ago 11.5kg was my started warm up.
    I did bicep excericise today and after I came from the gym to home I had noticed my arms were not as powerful and strong as before, as in hard.
    They feel so weird after today. I also noticed that the biceps felt very 'squeezeable'(I don't know the correct term!) back then I would not had been able to squash or squeeze them.
    Will I go back to what I was before or is this some kind of new change.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭SeaDaily

Nothing happened, get back in the gym and stop squeezing your biceps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

SeaDaily wrote: »
    Nothing happened, get back in the gym and stop squeezing your biceps.

lol

Advertisement