Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Powerlifting Competitions

• 04-05-2014 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was just wondering if anyone could give me an email address or something to contact someone in the IPO to find out if there's any competitions coming up in the next few months? I've never competed before and I think it would be pretty fun. My stats are not really impressive at all. I want to compete just for the experience. I'm 81kg at the moment

my squat is 180kg Deadlift 185kg Bench 110kg(paused bench) my squat has always been my strength really need to bring my deadlift and bench up. I'm not sure whether to compete in the 82.5kg class or drop to 75kg. I appreciate any feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,303 ✭✭✭COH

IPO have a single lifts comp coming up in September I think - contact them or Shane Brodie via facebook.

Don't worry about your stats, just have fun at it.

Advertisement