Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal vs West Brom - Sunday 4 May 2014 | Emirates Stadium | K/o 1:30 - Sky Sports 1

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Here it comes.....there it goes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,117 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

mike65 wrote: »
    Here it comes.....there it goes

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The chance for WBA to spoil the party.

FT 1-0

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

A bit flat but three points, can't complain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Disappointing performance - expected more from the last home game of the season.

Wilsheres nippers adorable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Miserable second half. 3 points are all you can ask for.

Time to get the head straight for the cup final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

bad2dabone wrote: »
    Wilsheres nippers adorable.

I read that as nipples...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Agueroooo wrote: »
    You lost me.

Would you and Mike not worry about your own match.. your post was a deliberate attempt to wind up, it's petty, and you playing dumb about it is rather predictable.

I guess what I'm saying to the both of you is would you go away and ****e.

• Advertisement

efb wrote: »
    I read that as nipples...

Kinky!

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

Would you and Mike not worry about your own match.. your post was a deliberate attempt to wind up, it's petty, and you playing dumb about it is rather predictable.

I guess what I'm saying to the both of you is would you go away and ****e.

Why because I'm pointing out what is plain to see?

Ozil is the shadow of the player he was at Madrid, and the first few weeks at Arsenal.

He looks miserable.

I cannot see how you took my comments as a windup tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

Must try harder

Soups123 wrote: »
    Must try harder

If you disagree with my p.o.v then tell me how I am wrong!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

If you disagree with my p.o.v then tell me how I am wrong!?

You're just incorrect, and have clearly not watched many games and just swallowed the media line whole. Ozil has been excellent for Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Why are there Liverpool fans in a Arsenal/WBA match thread.

I'm baffled.

• Advertisement

You're just incorrect, and have clearly not watched many games and just swallowed the media line whole. Ozil has been excellent for Arsenal.

excellent in the first weeks,yes.
    He really looked like the game changer that the fee paid would reflect.

But for the reported £50mil you really want to be seeing the Madrid version of Ozil week in-week out.
    I know he has been injured but it really doesn't add up for me.

The guy just looks miserable and I'm wondering is there anything off the field that has him preoccupied, because I don't think I'm the only one who thinks he doesn't look at the races.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,409 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

There was a point he didn't look himself sure but he's been great since he came back from injury and had a couple of great performances just before he got injured. Easily the best player on the field today I thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Why because I'm pointing out what is plain to see?

Ozil is the shadow of the player he was at Madrid, and the first few weeks at Arsenal.

He looks miserable.

I cannot see how you took my comments as a windup tbh

Do you watch football? He's been fantastic for the last 3 or 4 games, bizarre comment tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Why are there Liverpool fans in a Arsenal/WBA match thread.

I'm baffled.

Liverpool fans were probably hoping W Brom could get something at Arsenal so they could use that as a stick to beat Everton fans for not trying against Man City.
    Confused???
    Guarantee you someone was thinking that way :pac:

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Easily the best player on the field today I thought.

Really?... Never looked to run into the holes. Stayed out wide for lots of the game, and on a coupe of occasions his final ball was really disappointing when all it needed was to be placed for a sure goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

excellent in the first weeks,yes.
    He really looked like the game changer that the fee paid would reflect.

But for the reported mil you really want to be seeing the Madrid version of Ozil week in-week out.
    I know he has been injured but it really doesn't add up for me.

The guy just looks miserable and I'm wondering is there anything off the field that has him preoccupied, because I don't think I'm the only one who thinks he doesn't look at the races.

I have absolutely no idea how you could watch the game today (which was a meaningless one at any rate) and conclude that he was miserable and an imposter. He played well today as he has done in all of the games since he has come back.

It's entirely obvious you're just feeding into the bullshit tabloid narrative. Also he was reportedly closer to 40 million, not 50 million.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Stayed out wide for lots of the game,
    As he did time and time again for Real Madrid. Are you sure you've seen him before?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,409 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Really?... Never looked to run into the holes. Stayed out wide for lots of the game, and on a coupe of occasions his final ball was really disappointing when all it needed was to be placed for a sure goal.

But most of our chances came from what he was doing while he was out wide and he was involved in pretty much every good thing we did bar the goal, sure he fluffed a few passes but he played some absolute peaches to. Ran with the ball beat a few players on a few occasions too. No player is going to get every single thing they do right regardless of their price tag or reputation imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Noo

See thats the thing, when arsenal players are performing badly it's all over the media, when they are doing well only arsenal fans know about it (except if theyre English). Last season I was about to watch an arsenal match with a rival and he was delighted that kos was playing because he's such a liability and fancied their chances against him. I was laughed at when I told him he was our player of the season. He never watched arsenal matches and was basing his option on what he'd heard ages before when kos first arrived and had a few **** ups.

Anyway I know this is not the exact same but the discussion is reminding me of that.

Advertisement