Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap holiday

Options
  • 04-05-2014 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭

I need a break. Am really stressed out and feel a week somewhere warm would revitalise me. Want to take my 2 teenage sons too.
    Would love all inclusive so that don't have to worry about bringing too much money.

Any suggestions? Any coupons available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Cipango

If you want to go right away, check out Thomas Cook and Thomson for late deals. I have heard of Dominican Republic, Cancun and Florida from Manchester and Birmingham going for very little.

All inclusive usually means booking with a travel agency.

Its the calm before the storm in terms of travel, i.e. just before schools finish and summer travels begin to go crazy.

Most airlines are on summer schedule at this stage and thus have a few empty seats before schools finish. The holiday airlines (Monarch, Thomson, Thomas Cook) are all selling off last minute seats at pretty damn low prices.

Check them out!

Advertisement