Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Closures for Giro d'Italia Sunday 11th May

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Cheers for that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Plenty of road works on the coast road in clontarf and near east link past week or so.
    Seem to be busy resurfacing and patching up potholes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭TrapperChamonix

I take it that I can physically cross the road on foot during the period where the road is closed?

C

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I take it that I can physically cross the road on foot during the period where the road is closed?

C

I'd imagine so.
    They'll likely have marshalls / guards etc... manning key cross points during the race time itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I'd imagine so.
    They'll likely have marshalls / guards etc... manning key cross points during the race time itself.

Aye, they had crossing points and marshalls when the Tour de France was in Dublin in 98(?). One actually waved me through at junction of O'Connell Street and Cathal Brugha Street just as a cyclist came around the corner. Poor sod had to jam the brakes and nearly went over the handlebars before swearing at me in Italian. I gave him a good old Dublin greeting of "Ask me bollocks" :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement