Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roommate refuses to return deposit

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

This is not a soap opera - the OP does not have to return to give updates!

I feel after having read all 7 pages that the OP owes me the outcome.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

This is not a soap opera - the OP does not have to return to give updates!

Whats the point of having the debate at all if how the situation resolves itself doesn't inform other boardsies who might find themselves in a similar situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Whats the point of having the debate at all if how the situation resolves itself doesn't inform other boardsies who might find themselves in a similar situation.

The point is they are not required to provide an update.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 schoolhouse

I am aware that the OP is under no obligation to post update.

Having had difficulties getting a deposit returned in the past myself, i wondered if there was a good outcome to this story since my own situation cost money and friendships.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

The point is they are not required to provide an update.

But there's no harm in asking surely? He/she can just say no or not reply. Up to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,994 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I just read this entire thread. If the OP does come back, I'd be curious to know if she has ever spoken to the landlord or has confirmation of the rent figure. 2900 Euros in recent years rents you a palatial mansion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

The OP doesn't have to entertain you lot with the resolution of this like an episode of coronation street, it's not a story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

The OP doesn't have to entertain you lot with the resolution of this like an episode of coronation street, it's not a story.

Ah go on go on go on go on .....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Folks cut it out!
    OP, if you wish to provide an update, drop me a pm and I'll unlock the thread.

Thanks

Morri

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement