Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good price accommodation derry/letterkenny

Options
  • 04-05-2014 6:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31

Need nice reasonable priced accommodation derry/letterkenny area. Only reason want nice priced place is because wont b checkin in til 8-9pm.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Need nice reasonable priced accommodation derry/letterkenny area. Only reason want nice priced place is because wont b checkin in til 8-9pm.

Thanks

The time you will check in should have no bearing on price TBH, you will still be taking up a room for the night. It should effect the price nor should ya expect it to be a better price, strange comment that...

... anyway. Letterkenny hotels are still not cheap, your best bet is likely Dillions or the station house. Derry I ain't a notion about.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 galway donegal 1

I know no matter what time i check in doesnt make a difference but b cause i will be there late i want somewhere cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Just hotel?

I'd say http://www.letterkennycourthotel.com/

But booking.com and those kinda sites can help too, plus if you get a quote from the site you can then ring hotel directly and see if they will match/beat the price

• Registered Users Posts: 33,625 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Some good prices on Derry hotels. Worth checking out.

Advertisement