Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRT

Options
  • 04-05-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi girls,

I posted this in The Ladies Lounge but got no response so thought maybe it might be better suited here. Apologies mods for the duplication and please delete if against the rules.

Firstly I am not ttc, but am trying to get my periods back after they disappeared a few years ago. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with being on HRT (in particular femoston) while still being relatively young? I'm not looking for medical advice but would like to hear of anyone's experience. I'm very early 30s and periods stopped a few years ago having been normal up to late 20s. Endocrinologist has prescribed HRT for bone density. She doesn't think I have PCOS and thinks HRT would better suit over the pill. I went to collect my prescription local Boots pharmacy and pharmacist advised me to go alternative routes before starting HRT as she was not aware of many cases where it was prescribed for someone at my age. Does anyone have experience of being on it?
    Thanks if you've read.

Advertisement