Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it worth adding new courses at CAO Change of Mind?

Options
  • 04-05-2014 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm the pessimistic type, and am worried that my application won't be taken seriously if I add new courses at Change of Mind time. Has anyone ever gotten accepted this way. This is my first CAO application.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Bosley1421

As far as I know, mature course applications are restricted to the 1st February deadline. You will have to contact individual HEIs to check your eligibility for late application. Most mature courses have interviews or assessments that are done, or at least scheduled before May.

Worth checking though, especially if you've sat the MSAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Sam Harts

I added some more and some where restricted but others were not.

I was talking to someone today who got accepted in July last year, and they had an interview for a different uni in April, but didn't get offered that one.

It seems all so much!

Advertisement