Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TETRA SCANNER

Options
  • 04-05-2014 11:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11

Hi all any news yet as to when the long awaited TETRA scanners will be available to us spotters and reporters on incidents .

With all the emergency services channels now gone dead , its getting very boring and is getting difficult to get good stories to sell on .

My old radio gear paid for itself many times over in the days before TETRA,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭telecinesk

Due to tetra implications it cant "really" be discussed for obvious reasons here. Yeah i know, digital blah.

Mods ? ( Just realised above poster is banned, delete thread I guess?).. oops!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Tetra and emergency services transmissions in general can't be discussed here, closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement