Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft GBB pistols for sale

Options
  • 05-05-2014 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Selling my 3 GBB airsoft pistols. I can't seem to post photos of the pistols but I am sure anyone interested is well aware of what they look like. They are all in excellent condition and perfect working order except for the USP (details of issue given below) and of course can be viewed and tested before purchase.

Tokyo Marui Desrt Eagle chrome (asking price 110 euro). original box included( 293 fps)

KJ works full metal M9 (asking price 75). original box included( 288 fps)

USP plastic with metal slide (asking price 50 euro) This one has a mag problem and is venting gas. May just be the seals, may not be but I am not going to have it repaired. So at the very worst need a new mag hence is going cheap if you are handy at fixing stuff.

As a side note have non functioning KWA M4 (think its a cracked piston but not 100%) and a classic army Mp5 with the adjustable stock and flash light but it has a dodgy hand grip. I am out of airsoft and looking to get rid of everything so if someone makes a half decent offer for these they are yours.

Also have stuff over on adverts if you are interested and yes I am open to reasonable discounts if you want a few things. Username on adverts is ''Hixy'' sorry I can't post URL's either as I am a new user.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Welcome to Airsoft adverts.

You must post the muzzle velocity/power of each gun you have for sale.

You must list an asking price for each item you are selling as well.
    Inviting offers is a breach of the rules which you should read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

What exactly is wrong with the MP5?
    Also very interested in the KWA M4, how much are you looking for both of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hey mate.
    I am interested in the KWA M4. How much do you want for it?
    Also where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hicksy

Right in terms of muzzle velocities it has been a while since the guns have been tested or even fired but everything was under the 328 limit when I used to play I can assure you of that.

The Mp5 is classic army and has some marking on the gun but nothing too bad. The hand guard where the flashlight is (pressure switch) is a loose (may be fixable). I am just trying to get a battery charger at the moment to test if this is firing ok. Also have extra mags for this.

The KWA M4 as I said has an internal problem think its the piston could be the gear box either way can be replaced. The body of this is in very good condition The only thing is I have no magazines for it I sold them a while ago.

I am looking to shift these so I would like to just sell most of my stuff off to the same bloke. I would do the 2 Aeg's for 220 even if the Mp5 is working. I know they alone new are 280 but as I said quick sale.

I will update this thread when I know the Mp5 is firing or not.

Also have m4 silencer and crane stock extra if interested. And 4 steel high caps for mp5 and a plastic double mag that is electric wind up I think.

Hey mate.
    I am interested in the KWA M4. How much do you want for it?
    Also where are you based?

Bray pal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

is the desert eagle full metal?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Grand. how much?

Grand. how much?

See above mate.

is the desert eagle full metal?

It is indeed full metal chrome. Very heavy and a big kick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Eoghan S

hicksy wrote: »
    It is indeed full metal chrome. Very heavy and a big kick.

Did you add an aftermarket metal kit to it? If so, are the original slide and body included?
    Interest in the MP5 and M4 withdrawn.

• Advertisement

Eoghan S wrote: »
    Did you add an aftermarket metal kit to it? If so, are the original slide and body included?
    Interest in the MP5 and M4 withdrawn.

No it is as it was purchased the gun is metal. a tokyo marui desert eagle chrome. I would post a link but i can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Under the rules your assurance that they are under 328 fps is not good enough
    You must state the ACTUAL velocity/power of EACH gun.

Dogwatch wrote: »
    Under the rules your assurance that they are under 328 fps is not good enough
    You must state the ACTUAL velocity/power of EACH gun.

Well I am sorry I can't quote exact FPS for each gun as I don't own a chronometer. I know that approximately one year ago they were all chroned and none were above the limit to play which was 328FPS but i don't remember individual values for each. I don't see why they would shoot above that power now if the concern is that they are above the legal limit. If this is a big breach you can remove the add because I am afraid I can't provide better information than that, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 greg1990

Im interested in tokyo marui! What condition is it? Also m4 silencer. When can i come down. If u r goin to do good deal i will also take m9. Thanks

Be any weekday at night or tonight if you close. Do you the two pistols and m4 silencer for 190 if that is any good to you. 110 stands for the eagle if bought alone. Let me know

greg1990 wrote: »
    Im interested in tokyo marui! What condition is it? Also m4 silencer. When can i come down. If u r goin to do good deal i will also take m9. Thanks

Be any weekday at night or tonight if you close. Do you the two pistols and m4 silencer for 200 if that is any good to you. 110 stands for the eagle if bought alone. Let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

Well I am sorry I can't quote exact FPS for each gun as I don't own a chronometer. I know that approximately one year ago they were all chroned and none were above the limit to play which was 328FPS but i don't remember individual values for each. I don't see why they would shoot above that power now if the concern is that they are above the legal limit. If this is a big breach you can remove the add because I am afraid I can't provide better information than that, sorry.

I am not thread spoiling or getting involved with the Mods, but I'm just going to say not all of us have a chrono, so what you do is you go to a site and get them to chrono it and state the exact fps. Yes you are correct in saying that they're under the joule but the rules are you have to provide exact acurate fps readings of each gun. Rules are rules and they don't exclude anybody regardless of circumstances. Hope that helps, sorry, don't mean to be nosey! :)

Be any weekday at night or tonight if you close. Do you the two pistols and m4 silencer for 200 if that is any good to you. 110 stands for the eagle if bought alone. Let me know

160 sounds better to me, yea i pick them up tomorrow. Where abouts are u?

160 sounds better to me, yea i pick them up tomorrow. Where abouts are u?

Yeah sorry 190 is the absolute lowest for all that I know what they are worth and the guns are in excellent condition . If that suits tomorrow night I will be around from about 8 or 9 onward.

Yeah sorry 190 is the absolute lowest for all that I know what they are worth and the guns are in excellent condition . If that suits tomorrow night I will be around from about 8 or 9 onward.
    Meet me half way. 175 and i pick them up on wednesday night. Pm ur number and address

• Advertisement

Meet me half way. 175 and i pick them up on wednesday night. Pm ur number and address

No sorry 190 is the lowest, i set reasonable prices in the first place instead of asking for loads and haggling down. If thats a deal I can PM you details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭smokedaddy

M9 still for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Maron1711

Hi,
    Just wondering who is the usp pistol made by?
    Thanks,

Advertisement