Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ares Tavor Barrel Removal

• 05-05-2014 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if the is a way to easily remove the barrel on my Ares Tavor for cleaning.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

SuperBlu26 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if the is a way to easily remove the barrel on my Ares Tavor for cleaning.

The inner?
    Nope not really. You'll have to take the gearbox out and remove the barrel out that way from what i remember.
    Just turn of the hopup and clean it like that if you don't want to remove the gearbox and go through all the hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭SuperBlu26

Thanks! Do you know if its the same on other brands?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

SuperBlu26 wrote: »
    Thanks! Do you know if its the same on other brands?

well there's only two that make the Tavor and the other is a copy of the ARES one so yup pretty sure it'll be the same unfortunately. The gearbox isn't all that hard to get out though.

Advertisement