Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How should I handle my last fee weeks before the Leaving Cert?

• 05-05-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm sure I'm not the only one these days who's beginning to freak out to the fact that the elusive exams of the Leaving Cert are approaching nearer and nearer.
    I have found myself becoming very relaxed about study recently and that is also adding to the freak out.
    I have been studying all of sixth year so far and I was very happy with my pre results.
    But I am just so afraid that I won't be able to repeat my pre performance, at least, or up it a bit.
    My mindset is like, ugh I just want to get this done, so I've half-given up if that makes sense? I feel sick in the stomach just thinking about it.

Please, if anyone has any tips or feels the same way, share!

Thankyou!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

English spelling!

I would suggest you concentrate on spelling and grammar

(sorry couldn't help it)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭plmko

That's another thing actually!

Spelling and grammar has gone to **** :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

plmko wrote: »
    I have found myself becoming very relaxed about study recently and that is also adding to the freak out.

This happens to everyone. May is such a broken up month with graduations, bank holidays, sports days, award nights, you can find it difficult to prioritise study. Everyone is in the same boat.
    plmko wrote: »
    But I am just so afraid that I won't be able to repeat my pre performance, at least, or up it a bit.
    My mindset is like, ugh I just want to get this done, so I've half-given up if that makes sense?

I feel like this as well but the last week in May is crucial. If your school doesn't give you that week off you should take it off and do 7 12-hour days as a final push. If you can get it together that week you will do brilliantly :)

Advertisement