Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AES blue bag collection in Portarlington?

Options
  • 05-05-2014 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I've been using the big green waste disposal machine in the Supervalu car park since I moved here but it hasn't worked for a few weeks now. The one at the calor garage is also gone. I've no way of getting rid of my rubbish. I don't have a wheely bin and I'm only staying a few more months so can't be bothered getting one. I bought the AES blue bags that can just be left out but can't find out when they get picked up. Especially since it's the bank holiday. Does anyone have any clue what days they pick up in Portarlington? I don't want to leave it out all week because you know, birds and rubbish and whatnot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

AES collect the rubbish on Thursdays.

Advertisement