Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ritter Sport - Help!

Options
  • 05-05-2014 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

So I ate a bar of Ritter Sport which I thought belonged to someone else but turns out it is my housemates. I need to try and replace before he gets back.

Does anyone have any idea where is selling Ritter Sport chocolate in Dublin?! Can't find them anywhere having checked a few shops. I have seen loads of them around in the past but typically when you need to find them, you can't!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I always see them in off licences. Try a few of them. Molloys in Blanch definitely has them. My husband reckons that Spar has them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

I always see them in off licences. Try a few of them. Molloys in Blanch definitely has them. My husband reckons that Spar has them too.

Perfect I'm not too far from Blanch, will pop in there. Thanks a mill.

Of course this will be the one time that they wont have them, but I was there recently and they definitely had them.

And it's Clonsilla Road rather than Blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

And it's Clonsilla Road rather than Blanch.

Popped in and they had a good selection of them, typically out of stock of the one I'm trying to find! Will try a few spar shops. Thanks again though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

LIDL Moore Street if you're down that way, massive ones, delicious ones, Cornflakes in white chocolate.. [Homer like drooling]

[also the tiny ones in a nice selection box, suitable for Smurfs and little people]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Anywhere near Terenure area that sells it? I'm looking for the peppermint one

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

Anywhere near Terenure area that sells it? I'm looking for the peppermint one

http://www.planetcandy.ie/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=ritter

Shop's in the Swan Centre in Rathmines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭smallgarden

SimonLynch wrote: »

thats perfect, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

I was in Lidl at the weekend, and they were running an offer on it. The Milk Chocolate / White Chocolate with Cornflakes / Hazelnut Chocolate ones. I don't know if there's a Lidl in Terenure or not but good luck! I love this stuff and it's very frustrating to try and find it since my local Topaz's stopped stocking it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

If your really stuck they sell them in the main street off-licence in Arklow.

Advertisement