Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed sheeran tickets for tonight 5th may.

Options
  • 05-05-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Anyone got tickets for tonights gig in Vickers street?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

mcmaco82 wrote: »
    Anyone got tickets for tonights gig in Vickers street?

Are you trying to buy some? They're like gold dust!

I've been trying to buy some since they went on sale but they are all being sold within minutes of being posted online. Managed to get some today after I seen an add a few minutes after it was posted. Keep looking and you might find some but theyre going for a lot more than facevalue.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mcmaco82

Cheers for that, ill keep looking. Yeah trying to buy em. WHat is the face value by the way?

mcmaco82 wrote: »
    Cheers for that, ill keep looking. Yeah trying to buy em. WHat is the face value by the way?

Face value is only €10!!! But I had to pay €130 for my two tickets :(

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Im nearly sure it said before you bought the tickets that you need to show photo id or the credit card used to gain entry...???
    There might be a problem getting in if youve bought the tickets from someone. 130 is an awful lot to pay when they were only a tenner each.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

Ah don't say that! A mate of mine rang me this morning seeing did I want to go with him as his brother bought two tickets but can't go now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

You need credit card and Id while entering vicar street tonight! Well that was a waste of 130 quid pal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Ahhh I would absolutely LOVE to be going this evening! I'd say it'll be amazing.

but1er wrote: »
    You need credit card and Id while entering vicar street tonight! Well that was a waste of 130 quid pal

They never checked anyones Id or Credit Card on entry pal! And it was actually a great gig, he even brought his granny!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

DylanII wrote: »
    Face value is only €10!!! But I had to pay €130 for my two tickets :(

Sorry but you chose to pay €130 for your two tickets, you didn't have to.

Also, buying from touts reduces the chances of artists doing something similar again, why should he charge €10 when people will pay tout scum more, maybe he should have just charged the normal fee, maybe he will next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

but1er wrote: »

Stop talking bollocks, the only thing you need is a ticket.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement