Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emails won't send

Options
  • 05-05-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all
    anyone else having problems with digiweb I am using outlook and my email address is eircom.net last week eircom had an issue but it has been fine for a few days, now I am having an outgoing mail problem error 550 I don't think its eircom
    Any help greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Is your outgoing mail server set to smtp.digiweb.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭darklordsbane

Yes
    that's the set up

• Registered Users Posts: 25,450 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

By any chance did you change your password on the Eircom.net webmail interface but forgot to change the account settings in Outlook?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭darklordsbane

Thanks for the replies Coy
    no nothing changed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

My dad got locked out of his eircom email address out of the blue a few months ago. At first I suspected somebody had broken in and changed his password, but when we called eircom support it was unexplained. After a few questions about his account they gave him a new password to access the account, and it's hunky dory since.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭janeparker

It is better to contact with support team of EirCom.

Advertisement