Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy Reflexology

Options
  • 05-05-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Could anyone recommend a reflexologist in the Sligo area that might do a course of sessions for a set price?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭sari

I went to Coeurine Murray in Sligo wellness centre. She does set prices for x amount of sessions, she used to give a free session if you bought so many

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

sari wrote: »
    I went to Coeurine Murray in Sligo wellness centre. She does set prices for x amount of sessions, she used to give a free session if you bought so many

Thanks for that. Will give her a buzz tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lma

Thanks for that. Will give her a buzz tomorrow!

Eithne Savage has got me through all my three pregnancies she is a fantastic reflexologist and extremely reasonable. She works from home at streamstown, ballisodare. She works mornings part time at Higgins pharmacy 071 9142276 if you want to speak to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭sari

No problem enjoy it I loved it. Also maybe check out the babybloom clinic in strandhill they do lots of therapies and classes for pregnant women and new mammas.
    If you are considering breastfeeding check out la leche league sligo they also have a Facebook page

Advertisement