Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher maths

• 05-05-2014 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Got 34% in mocks. We all had to do another mock over Easter (it was last year's). Got 56% in that. It's tough going.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

It's tough going, correct. Any reason for this topic though? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 36 student18

No reason. Just a moan. Sorry. Just soooooo tired

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

Good improvement there though. Keep at it, you'll be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 104 ✭✭Junokevv

In fifth year now, got an A in the Junior Cert but this year I basically get 58 in every test even when I study really well. Our class is meant to be the good class though so apparently our tests are harder.. Still a bit demoralising study loads for a C3..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Junokevv wrote: »
    In fifth year now, got an A in the Junior Cert but this year I basically get 58 in every test even when I study really well. Our class is meant to be the good class though so apparently our tests are harder.. Still a bit demoralising study loads for a C3..

Just stick at it. I was struggling all through fifth year but things really came together this year. That's partially attributable to my new teacher though. Maths is definitely tough but if you are getting good grades like that you'll probably improve. Remember that you get loads of attempt marks too for correct steps which is unlikely to happen in class tests.

• Advertisement
Advertisement