Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twinkies in Dublin

Options
  • 05-05-2014 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

The Fresh shop on Camden Street (across from Bank of Ireland) have Twinkies for sale! They are pricey, €2 a pop.

They have a good few other American snacks, like fluff, various M&M's, payday, tootsie rolls and nerds.

Just thought I would share!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Weird that they have never been released here, I heard of them long before oreos.

They do not even need an offical release, someone could copy them like jacobs copied oreos, or most supermarkets have copied twix etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

15 euro for a box of 10 online from Planet Candy in Rathmines, don't know whether they do singles in the actual shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

You can get them in candy lab in temple bar along with ho-hos & tastycakes. To be honest, I was REALLY disappointed in them. Waited years to try them & they're just "meh"

Advertisement