Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 month stay in Dublin city for a tourist

Options
  • 05-05-2014 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello all!

I would like to ask if anyone knows about a good and affordable accommodation (hotel, bed and breakfast, guest house or hostel) for 1 month stay in Dublin city (Mid May until Mid June).

Most places that I've been on Gardiner street have no vacancies available or are in a very bad condition. Also, I can't afford a 1 month stay in an expensive hotel. In general, I'm not picky but this is for my mom who is going to visit me after 6 months away from home, so I'm not looking for a fancy place but I don't want her to be uncomfortable in a crappy room.

Any advice will be much appreciated!

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

try airbnb.ie... there should be bargaining power for a month stay...

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Daithi_2014

Some students keep their accommodation over the summer when they are not living in it, just to keep it for the next year.
    Try the unis and see if someone wants to sublet to you for a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭mikehn

Check out the university accommodation, you could get a good deal there as they let the apts during the summer when the students vacate. You would more than likely be able to rent a single room in one of their apts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 allykitty

Hello all!

I would like to ask if anyone knows about a good and affordable accommodation for 1 month stay in Dublin city (Mid May until Mid June).

The possible occupant of the room is a lovely, friendly and chilled out lady from Venezuela who comes as a tourist for one month. She would be outside of the house for most of her time in Dublin, as she would be visiting places around Ireland with her daughters.

Any advice / information will be much appreciated!

Thanks very much.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Jury's Holiday Inn and a few other places- do deals on long stays. Well worth checking out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement