If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KDL42W705B

Options
  • 05-05-2014 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

I've had a look at your site and it's not on there but it is on your UK site so thought it was worth asking if you can get this TV and if so how much?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Nolimits, cheers for the enquiry.

You are quite correct.

We are working on a new site at present which will have all the UK models on it, plus a few more that we stock locally in Belfast.....so watch this space.

On the question of the Sony, yes we certainly can get that model and at the moment we have it in stock in the store in Belfast.

We can arrange delivery of that model for £29.95 to anywhere in Ireland or we can reserve one for collection from the store if you prefer.

I hope that helps but keep us posted if you would like one or if we can help with anything else. 

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Thanks for the offer, and I'll certainly keep an eye out for you in the future, in this case though the price wasn't much different to what I can get at a local store, and Sony are offering a 5 year warranty as standard so I got it in a local store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

No problem no limits. 

Hope you enjoy the TV, it is a really nice TV.

Bear in mind in the future that we price beat, so if your price was less than ours, we would have beaten the price and we also have the 5 year warranty which is an at home warranty so we send someone to your house to collect or repair the TV on-site.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.