Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer to N.Ireland

Options
  • 05-05-2014 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

What are the options to do a transfer of funds to a bank in Northern Ireland? I am not registered for Banking 365 and I have bought a car that I need to pay for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Bagenal,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.

If the amount you wish to transfer is less than €3,000 it will be necessary to facilitate this request via Bank of Ireland 365 Online. For more information on how to register for BOI365 online along with the features this service provides please see here.

Alternatively, if the amount you wish to transfer exceeds €3,000 this can be facilitated in one of our branches. A representative there will be more than happy to assist you with this. Please ensure you have the IBAN and BIC details to hand of the beneficiaries account.

Branch details can be located here should you require them.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement