Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian clothing wanted

Options
  • 05-05-2014 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Cheap as possible close to Dublin 9 as I don't drive I'm looking for boots size 5 or 6 thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

the Fingal Horse Lovers Group on facebook always have stuff for sale second hand
    the tesco up at clarehall also do riding stuff for cheap. horsemad store near kilronana have cheap boots as well i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mariamshai

paddi22 wrote: »
    the Fingal Horse Lovers Group on facebook always have stuff for sale second hand
    the tesco up at clarehall also do riding stuff for cheap. horsemad store near kilronana have cheap boots as well i think.

Is this all in Dublin I'm new here

Mariamshai wrote: »
    Is this all in Dublin I'm new here

How do I add myself to the fb group you sent me

Mariamshai wrote: »
    How do I add myself to the fb group you sent me

Sent request lol thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

there's a good few shops but you'd generally need to drive to them. Kinsealy riding centre also seem to have a shop and thats close to dublin 9. you could give them a ring and ask what they have. thats easy enough to get to by bus

• Advertisement
Advertisement