Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noraut Poker Cabinet Innards for something

Options
  • 05-05-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

I'm gutting this machine soon and am wondering if anyone would like to take the stuff off my hands. Not sure it's actually worth anything, so not sure if putting "Trade" before it is the right thing or not. :)

DSC_0034_zpsiq05nzyc.jpg

DSC_0032_zps9921gbav.jpg

DSC_0031_zpsijv4dtrn.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Does this include the CRT?
    If so I'm interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

It does, but there's a lot of burn in, looks like someone left a deck of cards on the screen, so I think it's gonna have to be scrapped. I only put that pic in because the board was in it too and I thought it might come in handy for PCB repair parts.

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring here as I might have a need for it ,
    2nd in line please!

Ok cool, I'll take care when taking it apart so :)

Hopefully will be doing it early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I'll leave it for you Urbo!

• Advertisement

Thanks Cathal!

I'm doing this today, so hopefully should ave it ready for collection by anyone who wants it tomorrow (or this evening, depending on how quickly I work...!).

Ok, so I this stuff needs to disappear from my parents place by the weekend, so if anyone can take it by then they can have it, if not it goes into the canal ... sorry, I meant the dump :)

Oh yeah, it also comes with a Dreamcast that doesn't power up and a bezel that used to belong to War Gods ... I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

I'd take the coin mech off you hands, my son is in college in dublin and would probably lug it back west for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Anonamoose

Anything left?

• Advertisement

Actually, being a lazy git I haven't gotten rid of anything!! It's all still there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement