Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Body moisturiser

• 05-05-2014 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hihi need recommendations for good not-too-expensive does the job moisturiser for the bod. Am headin away in couple months and wanted to get the bits that are never seen prepped. ;-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Coconut oil. This stuff is magic!! The ONLY thing to sort out my terrible skin, and inexpensive compared to a lot of other inferior products I was buying

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

I know it's quite boring but I swear by E45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

I like garnier intensive 7 days range, I use the cocoa butter one myself, I think it's light but great for all over dry skin. I usually get it half price so works out decent value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

+1 for the Garnier 7-Day Intensive; it's lovely.

I'm also using Lacura Body Moisturiser for Dry Skin, from Aldi, in a navy blue bottle with a white cap, and it was only €1.79. Big bottle too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - smells lovely, you can get it anywhere (Boots, Tesco etc.) and is really nice on the skin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Coconut oil. This stuff is magic!! The ONLY thing to sort out my terrible skin, and inexpensive compared to a lot of other inferior products I was buying

do you find it stains clothese? all the oil?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

:)Thanks guys- will try them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

They're pretty expensive (over €10, but the Soap & Glory body butters are fantastic. I've really dry skin and they're one of the only moisturisers that I don't have to do two coats of! (Along with the Garnier Intensive ones). My favourite one is Sugar Crush as I just adore the scent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

rustyzip wrote: »
    do you find it stains clothese? all the oil?

Not at all. It absorbs very quickly and I don't notice it staining my clothes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

+1 for the aldi. I love vasaline cocoa butter but too expensive in my world :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

Must agree with the palmers range, keep an eye out in Pennys sometimes they have it on special offer buy lots as it is very good. That or just call into the chemist and get a tub of coconut cream bit messy as you have to take it out of the tube but use a spoon maybe..works great for everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Use baby oil on wet skin after a shower, pat yourself dry and then use e45 all over. I sometimes use palmers body butter SPF 15 on my legs too, it is amazing. Your skin won't know itself my skin hasn't been this clear and soft in years

Advertisement