Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cell mass

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭SeaDaily

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    http://www.hpnutrition.ie/bsn-no-xplode-2-0-advanced-strength?manufacturer_id=20

just bought the above link.

i have a quick question. the no xplode as its a pre workout it should be taken pre workout. the cell mass do i only take that after a work out or do i need to take it everyday?

TB26

If you don't know what it does or when to take it then why did you buy it? This is a case of buying supplements for the sake of it. You should have researched the supplement and found out the answers to these questions before buying it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

SeaDaily wrote: »
    If you don't know what it does or when to take it then why did you buy it? This is a case of buying supplements for the sake of it. You should have researched the supplement and found out the answers to these questions before buying it.

Well i bought the no xplode and the cell mass was free. No need to be an ass about it i only asked a question

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,670 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    Well i bought the no xplode and the cell mass was free. No need to be an ass about it i only asked a question

The directions are on the website. Take it after a workout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Take it post workout or as your coming to the end of workout! It's a great deal as usual by hpnutrition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,512 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Take it post workout or as your coming to the end of workout! It's a great deal as usual by hpnutrition

As usual? Seems pricey to me, as does their product line in general.

• Advertisement
Advertisement