Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Moving House form (online) has been completely ignored.

Options
  • 06-05-2014 7:41am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

about two weeks ago I submitted the online form for moving house and it appears to have been completely ignored so far.

I called Eircom to follow up over a week ago and was advised there was a delay processing the moving house requests.  Still no contact and I have now moved house.

It appears the account is still active for my old line/house and the line in the new house has not been transferred into my name.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Graham,

If you PM your account details and new address I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Tony

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

thanks Tony.  PM sent.

any update?

Thanks

Tony/anyone,

would appreciate a response.

Thanks

Hi Graham,

I've responded to your PM. I am just waiting on a response from the moving house department and I'll get back to you as soon as I know more.

Thanks,

Tony

• Advertisement

I see you're getting the same level of response from the moving house department.

I have been in the new house for a couple of weeks now, my old account/line still appear to be active and nobody appears to have a clue what the position is with the line in my new house.

Tony, I'd be interested in your suggestions as to where/how I should escalate this issue.

Anybody?

Graham wrote: »
    Anybody?
    Hi Graham
    We spoke to the agents in this team and they advised that they would call you today.
    Apologies for the delay. I am chasing up again this morning to remind them of call.
    Tony

Well here we are almost 3 months later.  Account/line has still not been transferred, in fact service has been terminated completely.

Despite Eircoms own "Customer Code of Practice" stating I should escalate problems with a supervisor/manager, there has never been one available.  Ever. Not once.

I'll ask again here as the question was ignored via @Eircom:

How do I escalate this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Well here we are almost 3 months later.  Account/line has still not been transferred, in fact service has been terminated completely.

Despite Eircoms own "Customer Code of Practice" stating I should escalate problems with a supervisor/manager, there has never been one available.  Ever. Not once.

I'll ask again here as the question was ignored via @Eircom:

How do I escalate this?
    Hi Graham

I see Colm has been discussing this with you on Twitter, he has advised me that he is awaiting an update from the moving house department and he will get back to you as soon as he has more information

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,

it looks like I'm still being billed for my old address.  The one that was detailed in my original moving house submission that I moved out of on the 24th of April.

I'm guessing this is because of the 3months+ that it took to activate an account for me on the new line.

Hi Guys,

it looks like I'm still being billed for my old address.  The one that was detailed in my original moving house submission that I moved out of on the 24th of April.

I'm guessing this is because of the 3months+ that it took to activate an account for me on the new line.
    Hi Graham

Please pm me your old account number and new account number - I will look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

Thanks Alan, PM sent.

Thanks Alan, PM sent.
    PM sent in reply there Graham

Al

Hi Alan,

any response to the billing issues?

Thanks

Hi Alan,

any response to the billing issues?

Thanks
    Hi Graham,

I've just tried to call, can you take a call today and if so what time suits?

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement