Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Champions V Hull City - 06/05/14 - 19:45

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

kryogen wrote: »
    Why is Evra not there, like at all?

He's still trying to track back from the Bayern game.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

mrsoundie wrote: »
    Hi, I'm back, any slip ups?

it's over a week since the last one ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Vidic!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    LOL what??

Sorry about that only saw your post from a while back. You utd fans have history.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

The noise from the Vidic chant :eek:

• niallo27 wrote: »
    Sorry about that only saw your post from a while back. You utd fans have history.
    What has that got to do with me posting about a match bet I made at 5.34??? And you felt the need to dig me about it??? History of Utd fans??
    OH GAWD :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

niallo27 wrote: »
    You utd fans have history.

Yeah, you'll be hearing a lot about that if we don't get back challenging in the next few seasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Yeah, you'll be hearing a lot about that if we don't get back challenging in the next few seasons.

Next year is our year ;)

What has that got to do with me posting about a match bet I made at 5.34??? And you felt the need to dig me about it??? History of Utd fans??

Said I was sorry kid what more do you want.

• Advertisement

Tbf he's right. It was a minor slip up. Let him away with it M!Ck ey?

:pac:

Who's Kid???
    *Edit* Agree Timmy ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

First half was one of the worst halves of football. Hull not pressing, conserving themselves for the FA Cup. Second half livened up. Wilson with two Hernandez-esque poachers goals. Fryatt who scored for Hull had the physique of a Sunday League footballer - good finish though.

David Meyler you stupid stupid man. What was that about?

Also Utd should have had at least 3 penalties to night. Hull had better not complain if they do not get any decisions in the cup final, Meyler should have been sent off and they got lucky on the penalty claims.

• First half was one of the worst halves of football. Hull not pressing, conserving themselves for the FA Cup. Second half livened up. Wilson with two Hernandez-esque poachers goals. Fryatt who scored for Hull had the physique of a Sunday League footballer - good finish though.

David Meyler you stupid stupid man. What was that about?

Also Utd should have had at least 3 penalties to night. Hull had better not complain if they do not get any decisions in the cup final, Meyler should have been sent off and they got lucky on the penalty claims.
    Really happy for Wilson, not seen much of him must do a bit of research.
    What age is he?

Really happy for Wilson, not seen much of him must do a bit of research.
    What age is he?

18 or 19. Think he's 18

Who's Kid???
    *Edit* Agree Timmy ;)

Hang on you said you were still on for giggs anytime and 3-1. Then you original post said 3-1 at 10s. Your post later said 3-1 at 12s. Are you sure you put in the bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Would feel sorry for David Meyler if he was ruled out of the FA cup for that. I'm not sure why Januzaj seems to enrage so many defenders in meaningless situations. Remember Fulham away?

Hang on you said you were still on for giggs anytime and 3-1. Then you original post said 3-1 at 10s. Your post later said 3-1 at 12s. Are you sure you put in the bet.
    2 bets were placed;

Giggs to score anytime.
    And Man Utd to win 3-1

Understand now....Kid? :pac:

2 bets were placed;

Giggs to score anytime.
    And Man Utd to win 3-1

Understand now....Kid? :pac:

You said you made the bet at 5.34 at 10-1 but your last quote said 12-1. Just a bit odd I'm sure your did have the bet on.

thelad95 wrote: »
    Would feel sorry for David Meyler if he was ruled out of the FA cup for that. I'm not sure why Januzaj seems to enrage so many defenders in meaningless situations. Remember Fulham away?

Houl on. Its Januzaj's fault for being stamped on?

jlaw-whtvr.gif

thelad95 wrote: »

Probably because Riether couldn't get near him that day the same as Meyler tonight.

• Advertisement

You said you made the bet at 5.34 at 10-1 but your last quote said 12-1. Just a bit odd I'm sure your did have the bet on.
    Do you really want me to post the winning slip? Is it that important to you?
    If you understand betting at all prices can change right up until Kick-off.

Here ya go :P

Rv10QXW.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

What was the R Giggs (win) bet?

• kryogen wrote: »
    What was the R Giggs (win) bet?
    Return bets from PP, think they were doing a bet cover on Goalscoring bets.

Do you really want me to post the winning slip? Is it that important to you?
    If you understand betting at all prices can change right up until Kick-off.

Here ya go :P

Rv10QXW.jpg

Should be settled by now. I won't embarrass you. Nice bet well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

My bet for cranky Liverpool fans to come into the match thread and post irrelevant drivel is still pending. Paddy only gave me 1/50 though...

Should be settled by now. I won't embarrass you. Nice bet well done.

The only person that may be embarrassing themselves is you I'm afraid.
    Not even going to explain but your relentless I will give you that ;)

The only person that may be embarrassing themselves is you I'm afraid.
    Not even going to explain but your relentless I will give you that ;)

No well done nice bet. Was that paddypower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Fcuk sake, if everyone posted up every bet they placed we'd have page after page of it at the start of every match thread. Fact he actually did here makes it worse

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Fcuk sake, if everyone posted up every bet they placed we'd have page after page of it at the start of every match thread. Fact he actually did here makes it worse

I blame Eight Ball.

• Advertisement

I'll leave it. Maybe someone else might spot it. Well done utd your back in the big time.

I blame Eight Ball.

Hah, got caught rotten did he. Simple rule, if ya wanna gloat, have a screenshot ready

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,385 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I blame Eight Ball.

That was epic in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I'll leave it. Maybe someone else might spot it. Well done utd your back in the big time.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNNibq_FM1KjGo0XEKsQqLkXWvhlxYPOrlbxHFBbFoRyreyg9uNYhkxpk

Maybe someone else will spot it, maybe they wont!

I spot a bitter though :) In what was basically a friendly I doubt you will get much of a rise tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

Highlights on Sky Sports 1 now.

• Hulk Hands wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Really felt like the end of an era tonight. Hard to believe we will never see Giggs on the Old Trafford turf again not to mention Vidic.

:rolleyes:

I was saying that in your favour, couldn't understand why you were being criticised..

• Hulk Hands wrote: »
    I was saying that in your favour, couldn't understand why you were being criticised..
    Apologies, read it incorrectly. Get ya now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,647 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Giggs could play on for another year at least, good performances from him and Wilson

dreamers75 wrote: »

It's hard to believe the referee gave a free out for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

dreamers75 wrote: »

He can say goodbye to playing in the FA Cup final now, most likely his first and only chance to play in one. What an idiotic thing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Great bet Mick. Saw some bloke with Wilson FGS United 3-1 at 50/1 which was even more suprising

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

I was at the game. Kind of annoyed me the hero worship VIDIC got, but I obviously understand it. He decided he wanted to leave the club. Players like Giggs, Rio & Evra who would stay in a heartbeat face an uncertain few days and may well not be here either next season. Felt especially sorry for Rio. He has been a colossus for Utd and was just a prop in the background last night. There was no sign of Evra at all?
    Giggs will get another 1 year rolling contract. A joy to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Nunu wrote: »
    I was at the game. Kind of annoyed me the hero worship VIDIC got, but I obviously understand it. He decided he wanted to leave the club. Players like Giggs, Rio & Evra who would stay in a heartbeat face an uncertain few days and may well not be here either next season. Felt especially sorry for Rio. He has been a colossus for Utd and was just a prop in the background last night. There was no sign of Evra at all?
    Giggs will get another 1 year rolling contract. A joy to watch.

I don't get why Ferdinand gets as much respect as he does. Whatever about Vidic leaving this season and announcing it during it, Ferdinand's attitude and his behaviour off the field has been embarrassing.

• SantryRed wrote: »
    I don't get why Ferdinand gets as much respect as he does. Whatever about Vidic leaving this season and announcing it during it, Ferdinand's attitude and his behaviour off the field has been embarrassing.

Agree to an extent. His continuous use of twitter to unsettle the team was frustrating, but he still deserves credit for years of service he has put in, it's all up in the air where he's going to be next season.
    With Vidic at least we all knew he was gone so a farewell was expected.

Advertisement