Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Business Bank

Options
  • 06-05-2014 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

So I am involved in a small Sole Trading Business, currently with Ulster Bank for our business banking needs.

They are rubbish for a number of reasons, primarily,:-

Online banking is confusing and overly complicated (i can use it but its long winded)
    Speed at which your transactions appear on your account is DISMAL!!!! Making a Visa Debit Transaction on a friday and it still not being visible on a Tuesday is ridiculous, I am unable to see whether or not its been applied and my balance is accurate as of this morning without a manual rec.

Its simply not good enough.

Has anyone had any better luck with the other institutions?? Looking to move ASAP!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Do a quick search of this forum, question is asked and answered almost every other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

If you are a sole trader then just use a personal account, all business banking is overpriced and "longwinded".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

If you dislike UB online, you will absolutely hate the BoI offering.. AIB online always get good reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MySurrealLife

Thanks Peter and Srsly78.... seeing from other posts that AIB don't offer Debit Card Facilities which clearly wouldn't be ideal for our banking needs, its also highly ridiculous, and I can't believe its not something offered.

There doesn't seem to be an easy way to see all the information across the different instituations and there are so many ways of presenting the same insufficient BS that it makes it very difficult to operate a ligimiate business.

Advertisement