Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limited Connectivity

Options
  • 06-05-2014 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi this is driving me nuts, i keep getting this error every time i wake my computer up or start it no network connection or mostly limited Connectivity. im using a samsung 370R laptop its running on windows 8. i get it back running by turning on and off flight mode and cycling the trouble shooter, When i have this problem my Iphone and tablet are still connected so its a problem with my laptop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change Adapter Settings. Select the Wifi adapter, Right Click > Properties. There is a Configure button. Click this and you will see something like this:

173129-gigabit3_original.jpg

Click the Power Management Tab and uncheck Allow the Computer to turn off this device to save power.

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bazmc35

Hi ken thanks for your reply but ive already tried that. Today its got worse ive had to trouble shoot the connection 8 time before it started working. No new wireless devices inplace like baby monitors or cordless phones.

Advertisement