Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monegall

• 06-05-2014 10:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,221 ✭✭✭✭

Is monegall getting tackier every week? Obama's getting a petrol pump named after him now? motorway bill board with obama drinking guinness? As a motorist who has been stopping there for years i found it nicer in it's pre-obama days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

I went through there a couple of times this week and said the the exact same thing to my wife
    Talk about trying to flog a dead horse. I'd love to know what Obama thinks of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,221 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

zefer wrote: »
    I went through there a couple of times this week and said the the exact same thing to my wife
    Talk about trying to flog a dead horse. I'd love to know what Obama thinks of it.
    i'd say it's best he never finds out....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Mone(y)gall.....

(Y)es we can....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

The Obama diner or something.
    Henry and co will milk it to the last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,540 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Got petrol there yesterday. The Obama Plaza is a horrific name, but they were doing an absolute ROARING trade. There is lots of parking there, but I still don't think it's enough (took me 2 loops of the complex to get parking).

The seated area is really nice too...

• Advertisement
Advertisement