Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pocket Digital Scales - Head Shop ?

Options
  • 06-05-2014 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a pocket sized digital balance (For measuring food portions on the go), I'm guessing a head shop would probably be the easiest place to get one...does anyone know of any still open around Dublin?
    I know there are a few threads on here already on head shops but they all seem to be a few years old.

Something along these lines:

mlJz0lRH-FqkUwcRyAsqu9A.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Why do you think a head shop would be best for one?

I'm sure you could find one in Tesco or Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Electronic shops, such as watch shops or Currys etc, may have that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

3FE, coffee shop up on Grand Canal street sell them.

Also you should be able to get cheap ones on Ebay if you can wait for the delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

Birneybau wrote: »
    Why do you think a head shop would be best for one?

I'm sure you could find one in Tesco or Argos.

Head shops have 'em for weighing herbs...The argos one is decent for home use but it's just a bit on the big side for travelling with :o

adrian522 wrote: »
    3FE, coffee shop up on Grand Canal street sell them.

Also you should be able to get cheap ones on Ebay if you can wait for the delivery.

Sound job boss, thanks :D Yeah, Ebay would be ideal but it's a rush job: flying out in 2 days so we're looking for one over the counter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Mr.S wrote: »
    :D:D

Be careful. Too much smiling and they'll lock the thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Be careful. Too much smiling and they'll lock the thread
    Also watch which poster you 'thank' in this regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Hi,

Looking for a pocket sized digital balance (For measuring food portions on the go), I'm guessing a head shop would probably be the easiest place to get one...does anyone know of any still open around Dublin?
    I know there are a few threads on here already on head shops but they all seem to be a few years old.

Something along these lines:

mlJz0lRH-FqkUwcRyAsqu9A.jpg

There is a kind of bargain shop run by two Asian guys on talbot st its down by guineys they also have baggies pipes and all sorts of other sh1te too

Advertisement