Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optometrist recommendations Sydney?

Options
  • 06-05-2014 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Anyone on here got any recommendations for a decent optometrist in Sydney? I'm located out in Winston Hills but I dont mind if I have to travel into the city. Basically I want to get my contact lens prescription updated as my current lenses end up irritating my eyes after a few hours. I've been to my local Specsavers and OPSM stores. They both recommended the same lenses as an alternative to my current ones but having tried them I found these moved around in my eyes too much so couldnt be relied on for clear vision. When I told them this they recommended I stick with my previous lenses which were irritating my eyes! I find myself spending half the day putting drops in my eyes to try and get some temporary relief. I wear safety sunnies at work all day hence my reliance on contacts.

Advertisement