Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Digger Rental

Options
  • 06-05-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi

I need to clear and level an area (approx. 20m x 6m) in preparation for putting in raised beds and was thinking of renting a mini digger (with blade for levelling) to make job easier.

I am located in Oranmore, however have a double axel trailer so could potentially collect and drop off myself depending on weight.

Looking to rent for 1-2 days, however may take for longer (up to 7 days) to help with laying hardcore paths around raised beds, if cost isn’t prohibitive.

I know of a few places renting them (eg HSS, Samhire etc), however anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

Keith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,368 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Will the tool hire companies still rent these without a ticket to drive them?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kmanson

Has something changed recently?

Hired one a few years ago without issue. Just looking for a small one ie 1-2 tonnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Biffo04

Hi Manson, located in craughwell so just wondering how you faired out?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kmanson

Hi

Hired one from Beatty's in Loughrea as they were the most competitively priced I could find. No issue with certs etc.

Advertisement