Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scooters in Waterford

Options
  • 06-05-2014 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi all, I am interested in getting a scooter, Can anybody advise me where to go and what to get, also is buying second hand a good option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Are you talking about Vespa or Lambretta type scooters, or one foot up one foot down skateboard with handlebars scooters?

Maybe try Southside Scooters in Dungarvan for Vespas and Lambrettas, And any of the bike shops for the other type.
    The garage on the Mayors Walk does motor scooters as well, but I think they're mostly those horrible pointy Yamaha etc.
    types.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭ForzaKid

longshanks wrote: »
    Are you talking about Vespa or Lambretta type scooters, or one foot up one foot down skateboard with handlebars scooters?

Maybe try Southside Scooters in Dungarvan for Vespas and Lambrettas, And any of the bike shops for the other type.
    The garage on the Mayors Walk does motor scooters as well, but I think they're mostly those horrible pointy Yamaha etc.
    types.

Sorry for not specifying. I'm on about petrol engine scooters preferably away from the mod type scooters and something a little more sporty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Have you a licence? if not theory test IBT (Initial Basic Training) is now compulsory, go to the motorcycle section there is a sticky there telling you all about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Just get one from Done-Deal with low mileage. Go for Suzuki or Yamaha preferably. Pay no more than 5/600. PM me with a link to one you fancy if you want my opinion.

Edit - Nice one thats close enough here - Enniscorthy Wexford

http://www.donedeal.ie/scooters-for-sale/peugeot-speedfight-2/6880411

Advertisement