Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do i have efibre already?

Options
  • 06-05-2014 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi,
    According to the map
    http://www.eircom.net/efibreinfo/map/
    I should have efibre broadband already.i live in sandyford (blackglen rd).
    I am Magnet customer and from talking to their customer service i got an answer that in my area its not awailable yet and they dont know if it will be awailable at all.
    I wouldnt mind jumping ships at all if you could supply faster broadband as at the moment i am getting 500 kb/s download tops and i am paying 50e a mounth for that....Could you give me a difinitive answer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Nerro wrote: »
    Hi,
    According to the map
    http://www.eircom.net/efibreinfo/map/
    I should have efibre broadband already.i live in sandyford (blackglen rd).
    I am Magnet customer and from talking to their customer service i got an answer that in my area its not awailable yet and they dont know if it will be awailable at all.
    I wouldnt mind jumping ships at all if you could supply faster broadband as at the moment i am getting 500 kb/s download tops and i am paying 50e a mounth for that....Could you give me a difinitive answer?
    HI Nerro
    could you PM me with your current landline number or exact details? I just want to make sure we have correct details for your address.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Nerro

HI Nerro
    could you PM me with your current landline number or exact details? I just want to make sure we have correct details for your address.
    Tony

Thanks for getting back to me, I just sent you PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

No worries at all.

I will get back to you soon.

Tony

Advertisement