Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Superthread 2014 mod warning #8081

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

Hmm. You really a woman?
    Man utd fan. Rory fan. Hmm,
    Either way I love ya :)

Sorry dude Ive stubble on me chin thatd grate cheese.

Edit; and biceps thatd curdle milk haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

jane82 wrote: »

Ah a shemale :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

More then me so :o :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭redbaron_99

Nice. F*ckin internet!!!! Hahahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Why?

Cause I'm having a nostalgic night I guess. What I would give to have him back again in his hey day

For the record the girlfriend set up the account I pretty much hogged it after that. She still uses it now and again but its mine now.

For the record the girlfriend set up the account I pretty much hogged it after that. She still uses it now and again but its mine now.

Godamn swingers!!!

Oh and to finish off the Ronaldo stuff for the evening, this was nice last night I thought

• Advertisement

@kryogen I have that Keane one set to watch tomorrow. I have the stones on now.
    Im really getting an uplifting feeling around united fans and players lately. I think its the van Gaal link.
    Im really looking foreward to having a manager that even the moaners want to get behind.
    As far as the 3 year thing goes , I think he will be allowed do as he pleases at united. Total control if he earns it. Why cant he manage to 70?

George best was dancing in the backround on the BBC stones thinh on now with some moth..
    He got a mention.

@kryogen I have that Keane one set to watch tomorrow. I have the stones on now.
    Im really getting an uplifting feeling around united fans and players lately. I think its the van Gaal link.
    Im really looking foreward to having a manager that even the moaners want to get behind.
    As far as the 3 year thing goes , I think he will be allowed do as he pleases at united. Total control if he earns it. Why cant he manage to 70?

Moaners will moan regardless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Would Kroos and Carvalho be a perfect combination in a midfield 2? Or maybe even Carvalho behind Mata and Kroos in a midfield 3?

I've no idea who the Carvalho guy is so i'm intrigued. I just don't think buying one central midfielder will cut it. I have no faith in any current centre mid at the club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

The last thing we need now is to sign players behind van Gaal's back. Hopefully any business ongoing is fully supported by him, although that's hard to imagine. The Barcelona board signed Riquelme behind LVG's back and van Gaal told him to leave the club.

Van Gaal will also need a left footed CB. I can also see Cleverley being quite useful under van Gaal.

GSPfan wrote: »
    Would Kroos and Carvalho be a perfect combination in a midfield 2? Or maybe even Carvalho behind Mata and Kroos in a midfield 3?

I've no idea who the Carvalho guy is so i'm intrigued. I just don't think buying one central midfielder will cut it. I have no faith in any current centre mid at the club.

Kroos and carvalho would be perfect. Say what you want about moyes, he got that one rught

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

GSPfan wrote: »

In a prototypical van Gaal system we would currently need two midfielders but I'm not sure if Kroos would work with Carvalho. Two completely different players. I'm not sure if Carvalho is disciplined enough to play under van Gaal.

It seems we are moving to a 4 2 4. Two lads sitting one or ideally two distributing from dm.
    At the moment we have fellaini that cant do more than give it to Carrick from there and Carrick who is past it.
    I want Fellaini mainly used when a battering ram is needed behind the striker and as cover in dm. But I want two dm signings. If that was sorted this year I reckon defence could be left to get time together and easily get top4.
    A good up and down left back would make me think we could win the league atleast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Fantasy line up time.

..............Rvp or Rooney...............
    Adnan...................................Muller
    ...............Mata.....Kroos..................
    ...................Carvalho......................

What are we looking at there, £100million worth of signings without even mentioning Luke Shaw and a Centre Back. Forget it. I would have a heart attack if United spent £100 million this Summer. Let alone £150 million.

Ah here lads have a look at my last few posts o the bargain alert thread crazy goings on :O

Kroos and carvalho would be perfect. Say what you want about moyes, he got that one rught

Obviously won't happen but I think Moyes would make one hell of a Chief Scout, too good a manager to not pursue that though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Ah here lads have a look at my last few posts o the bargain alert thread crazy goings on :O

"Hey, look at me, guys over here, no over here, guys, guys...:("

Mate you brought finances into it and started talking nonsense cause you couldn't take a bit of slagging through the year. It was one year ffs, try taking it for 24. Check my post history on this thread, I never come on here to abuse, and have stated recently that some of the stuff Zerks and co posted was funny, it's a laugh, stop being so serious about it and having a 'look at me' attitude.

"Hey, look at me, guys over here, no over here, guys, guys...:("

Mate you brought finances into it and started talking nonsense cause you couldn't take a bit of slagging through the year. It was one year ffs, try taking it for 24. Check my post history on this thread, I never come on here to abuse, and have stated recently that some of the stuff Zerks and co posted was funny, it's a laugh, stop being so serious about it and having a 'look at me' attitude.

Stop talking ****e then, I defend Aguerooooo to the hilt hes a great poster you need to relax more mate we all do this but the bitter is high lately.

Dafuq?

Stop talking ****e then, I defend Aguerooooo to the hilt hes a great poster you need to relax more mate we all do this but the bitter is high lately.

From me? Where? Show me these posts? You'll give yourself a heart attack if you keep stressing about this football malarkey.

From me? Where? Show me these posts? You'll give yourself a heart attack if you keep stressing about this football malarkey.

Grand have a look at your last post there and mine, cop on and grow up.

Grand have a look at your last post there and mine, cop on and grow up.

Are you mixing me up with someone else? Where is this bitter posts you speak of?

Ah now calm down. You followed a lad to a different thread to continue a row. Thats not cool brah.

Are you mixing me up with someone else? Where is this bitter posts you speak of?

Oh seriously **** off and read them, I got a ban on here for saying what I think of posters like you I wont be doing it again.

Ah now calm down. You followed a lad to a different thread to continue a row. Thats not cool brah.

He came in here and said, "hey look at me, I'm derailing a thread in bargain alerts, look how much Bantz I have"

I said to him bring it to pm if he wanted but I'm the one that's not cool. Now he's telling me to **** off but cannot show any posts where I've been bitter or whatever he wants to say about Utd.

My last post in here last week was this chat with Will I amnt that I can't quote for some reason but anyway, where is this bitterness? I think mick is a bit emotional tonight tbh.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Will I Amnt
    So long as it's all good fun I'm up for it. Too much preciousness kills this forum as much as the dickishness.

Hangballlouie
    I agree. I quite enjoyed some of Zerks posts today tbh and I thanked them cos a couple of them were genuinely funny to me. It has been 4 months since Utd fans especially have had a chance to get at Liverpool fans, and I fully expected them to take advantage and go for the jugular, much like Liverpool fans have all season with Utd. Swings and roundabouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Don't worry Lads I can defuse the situation

article-2266111-1715B5C5000005DC-23_306x423.jpg

• Advertisement

Oh seriously **** off and read them, I got a ban on here for saying what I think of posters like you I wont be doing it again.

Quote them or you're talking pony. I never posted anything in this thread about Utd that was bitter, and if I did I'll put my hands up and apologise.

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Don't worry Lads I can defuse the situation

article-2266111-1715B5C5000005DC-23_306x423.jpg
    Im a bit behind the times who.is that?

He came in here and said, "hey look at me, I'm derailing a thread in bargain alerts, look how much Bantz I have"

I said to him bring it to pm if he wanted but I'm the one that's not cool. Now he's telling me to **** off but cannot show any posts where I've been bitter or whatever he wants to say about Utd.

My last post in here last week was this chat with Will I amnt that I can't quote for some reason but anyway, where is this bitterness? I think mick is a bit emotional tonight tbh.

Quote:
    So long as it's all good fun I'm up for it. Too much preciousness kills this forum as much as the dickishness.

Hangballlouie
    I agree. I quite enjoyed some of Zerks posts today tbh and I thanked them cos a couple of them were genuinely funny to me. It has been 4 months since Utd fans especially have had a chance to get at Liverpool fans, and I fully expected them to take advantage and go for the jugular, much like Liverpool fans have all season with Utd. Swings and roundabouts.

I cant quote on my phone so I asked you look back at your own posts, like I said theres a word for what you're doing but Im not getting carded for it as ill be banned for a month, I showed class praising your team after you insulted ours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Im a bit behind the times who.is that?

Could be DdG's girlfriend. Might not be. Just thought I'd distract the lads long enouygh to stop the arguements :pac:

I cant quote on my phone so I asked you look back at your own posts, like I said theres a word for you're doing but Im not getting carded for it as ill be banned for a month, I showed class praising your team after you insulted ours.

100% I want an apology from you tomorrow as you're defo mixing me up with that other poster on there. I'm not a troll, wind up merchant, etc. I love having the craic, slagging but I don't do it slyly or as a sneak. The humour thread has been great craic this year from ALL fans. I never post anything bitter about Utd in here.

Quote:

Hangballlouie
    What you on about?
    Whats your ideal united starting 11. This should be an access filter in a superthread I think.
    Nobody cares how you were upset in bargain alerts here.
    Nobody cares how I was upset by Suarez calling Evra a south American term of endearment in the Liverpool thread. Get on with it.

What you on about?
    Whats your ideal united starting 11. This should be an access filter in a superthread I think.
    Nobody cares how you were upset in bargain alerts here.
    Nobody cares how I was upset by Suarez calling Evra a south American term of endearment in the Liverpool thread. Get on with it.

Ok thanks for responding Jane. I will as you say, get on with it. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

We need Kate Abdo in here

100% I want an apology from you tomorrow as you're defo mixing me up with that other poster on there. I'm not a troll, wind up merchant, etc. I love having the craic, slagging but I don't do it slyly or as a sneak. The humour thread has been great craic this year from ALL fans. I never post anything bitter about Utd in here.

Apology? Its the Internet what are you gonna do if I dont?

Indeed you are not hugh cream and I was replying without looking at a posters name(phone app and drink = blurry) But you did get your knickers in a twist over my post which (imo :pac: ) was valid

• Advertisement

Indeed you are not hugh cream and I was replying without looking at a posters name(phone app and drink = blurry) But you did get your knickers in a twist over my post.....which has been deleted I think so I cant even debate that argghhhhh so yes you're not a troll.

Edit: posts are going missing and popping back :/

So is that an apology? A drunken one will suffice.

Indeed you are not hugh cream and I was replying without looking at a posters name(phone app and drink = blurry) But you did get your knickers in a twist over my post which (imo :pac: ) was valid

Why did you edit? So I am a troll now as you seemed to have edited your admittance that I'm not.

We need Kate Abdo in here

How about Kate Upton?

kate-upton-1.jpg

Why did you edit? So I am a troll now as you seemed to have edited your admittance that I'm not.

Didnt mean to :O

Hangballouie is not a troll......

But has a god damn poxy username thats hard to spell with wobbly eyesite :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

kryogen wrote: »
    How about Kate Upton?

*Kate Upton being fantastic*

Beautiful. She's been my new woman to observe carefully this week.

kryogen wrote: »
    How about Kate Upton?

kate-upton-1.jpg

I love you kryo....and kate.

• Advertisement

Didnt mean to :O

Hangballouie is not a troll......

But has a god damn poxy username thats hard to spell with wobbly eyesite :pac:

It's that Blue Nun from Molleys that does that ;)

[/B]

It's that Blue Nun from Molleys that does that ;)

Was in D4 tonight some rugger bugger club *shudder*

Roll on the world cup so we can equally hate England like the hypocrites we are :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭JerCotter7

I'm so confused. Between the random argument that came from nowhere and the female that no one knows I think it's bed time for me.

JerCotter7 wrote: »
    I'm so confused. Between the random argument that came from nowhere and the female that no one knows I think it's bed time for me.

Good shout that, going to ahem research that Girl Kate that Kyrogen posted for a project I have in mind, yes a project ;)

JerCotter7 wrote: »

You dont know Kate Upton?

For shame, I should report you to the internet police good sir.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement