Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Superthread 2014 mod warning #8081

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭JerCotter7

You dont know Kate Upton?

For shame, I should report you to the internet police good sir.

No the one Timmy posted. But honestly if kryo hadn't said a name I wouldn't have know her either :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

JerCotter7 wrote: »
    No the one Timmy posted. But honestly if kryo hadn't said a name I wouldn't have know her either :eek:

Tell you what, google, Kate Upton zero gravity. (thank me later)

That will be the project for the night, Im off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

JerCotter7 wrote: »

Oh thats his gf clearly...... Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Jaysus. That bargain alert thread is a mess :pac:
    Football does strange things to people online, I include myself in that...

kryogen wrote: »

Ah holy shíte!!

You have done many of us a great service in here tonight...I'm going to 'watch Cops' now.

And...done!

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Shane.C

kryogen wrote: »

306355.jpg

Things turn very weird indeed inside the Manchester United superthread at night...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Sacramento wrote: »
    Things turn very weird indeed inside the Manchester United superthread at night...

Have a look at that bargain thread for a cringe factor of 100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Can Kate Upton pass a ball forward?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Who cares! I bet she'd make our New Jersey look some bit decent tho

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Who cares! I bet she'd make our New Jersey look some bit decent tho

I would not kick her out of bed for eating crisps thats for sure.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

"ooooh, 6 new pages worth of reading! Has something exciting happened?"

*reading*

59qi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

No but she can dance...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

I like my woman to workout. Quickly Google Michelle Lewin. She's like Sophia Vergara with abs.

Anyway, so we linked with today? Hope its someone new. Reus, Muller, Shaw, Carvalho, Cavani, Kroos, are boring me now.

RichFTW wrote: »
    No but she can dance...

Kate Upton >> Daniel Sturridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Kate Upton >> Daniel Sturridge

That wouldn't be hard tbf. Nice guy, sh1t celebration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

I cant quote on my phone so I asked you look back at your own posts, like I said theres a word for what you're doing but Im not getting carded for it as ill be banned for a month, I showed class praising your team after you insulted ours.

Ah man you're some simpleton, causing aggro in a BA thread and bringing your petty squabbles here for backup, jaysus the lord.

Used to be close to fergie. Fergie destroyed him in front of cameras in a pre season tour. Can't remember what it was over. Could have been over a potential transfer.
    From what I've heard he's back in fergie a good books.
    Said it about a month ago that I'd heard from
    A very well informed colleague that 3 players were done. I'm not an ITK!!! But this guy is genuinely well connected.

Didn't say it at the time, but the names he said were shaw, kroos and vidal.
    I laughed when he said vidal. But he isn't a bull ****ter.

(Shouldn't be saying this)

So you've an ITK friend and we've already signed Kroos, Shaw and Vidal? Splendid stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

So you've an ITK friend and we've already signed Kroos, Shaw and Vidal? Splendid stuff.

If United had managed to secure those players their would be no need to not announce it. That news would make a huge difference to potential managers. To put it simple we did not sign any of those players it would be impossible to keep it hidden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Somebody just start the "who's going to finish ahead next season United or Liverpool" thread already and get it over with :p, it's been popping up in every thread the past few weeks

Off you go zerks

Somebody just start the "who's going to finish ahead next season United or Liverpool" thread already and get it over with :p, it's been popping up in every thread the past few weeks

Off you go zerks

I reckon we'll finish ahead of Liverpool next year, they will have CL and a small squad, we won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭Quandary

If Utd don't get at least a top 4 spot next season it will hurt the club far more than missing out this season did. The pressure to make sure we do things right next season is huge. With the right man in charge and the freedom to spend the alleged warchest it is hard to see us not getting a top 4 finish.

Ah man you're some simpleton, causing aggro in a BA thread and bringing your petty squabbles here for backup, jaysus the lord.

I'm not getting into this again and no need for the insult, look at the op in that thread, plus I had drink on me and didnt even realise I was having a barney with 2 people!

Off you go zerks

The who's year is it next year thread :p

• Advertisement

Bit harsh considering he admitted to having a few and then made his peace with the guy he was argueing with.

GSPfan wrote: »
    Bit harsh considering he admitted to having a few and then made his peace with the guy he was argueing with.

The arguing is one thing, but who posts in different threads looking for backup, sad.

If you're going to start an argument with someone, at least argue it yourself, rather than posting in here crying for backup :pac:

Sherlocks not a fan of me anyway so I just ignore the stuff, I'm not gonna be like those 2 boyos the other day who couldnt finish a barney for a day :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭redbaron_99

He'd be well connected, but not someone who usually comes out with stuff like that. That's why I took notice of it.
    Said we had agreements with those players. I laughed my arse off at vidal. Can't see it myself.
    Didn't laugh at shaw and kroos, mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,654 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Sherlocks not a fan of me anyway so I just ignore the stuff, I'm not gonna be like those 2 boyos the other day who couldnt finish a barney for a day :P

And you said that you didnt have a arch nemesis

• Advertisement

The arguing is one thing, but who posts in different threads looking for backup, sad.

If you're going to start an argument with someone, at least argue it yourself, rather than posting in here crying for backup :pac:

Show exactly where I said back me up? All I said was have a look at the madness there, many times posters have posted here and in the pool thread saying look at that here and there etc, get over it buddy I was locked ffs

Headshot wrote: »
    And you said that you didnt have a arch nemesis

I dont have a issue with his posting though so still looking :D

Show exactly where I said back me up? All I said was have a look at the madness there, many times posters have posted here and in the pool thread saying look at that here and there etc, get over it buddy I was locked ffs

Sorry, I expected better from someone who was whinging about this very thing, the day the thread was opened.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90259549&postcount=27
    Oh can this thread be a personal arguement free thread? I.E take it to pm rather than clog up the thread.....Or is that wishful thinking :pac:

Yes, eradicate your own mistakes by saying other people did it first, very mature indeed :)

Sorry, I expected better from someone who was whinging about this very thing, the day the thread was opened.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90259549&postcount=27

Yes, eradicate your own mistakes by saying other people did it first, very mature indeed :)

So you cant prove it? Exactly thought as much, Yeah I look like a hypocrite now, but the difference being I was talking about 2 posters who despise each other, you know the guys I'm not posting names as to avoid thread ****e.

Also you drag up something from last night moaning about how I caused agro and you call me a simpleton.....to cause agro!!

So you cant prove it? Exactly thought as much, Yeah I look like a hypocrite now, but the difference being I was talking about 2 posters who despise each other, you know the guys I'm not posting names as to avoid thread ****e.

They don't despise each other, they have wildly differing opinions and as such will have conflict over time, and I enjoy that as they are both extremely well capable of making their points, and the debates they have are enjoyable if a little long winded at times.

So you've a problem with two people, having a logical and well argued debate, but no problem with you, clogging up the thread about an argument you're having in Bargain Alerts (If you weren't looking for backup posting it in here, why exactly did you post it in here, to get people to see you're "hilariously witty" retorts???).

Also you drag up something from last night moaning about how I caused agro and you call me a simpleton.....to cause agro!!

It's hardly dragging something up, if it only happened a few hours ago, and is still on the last page.

I called you a simpleton, because that's what I think. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

Woohoo.
    Wake up after a night of boozy posting.
    See that tallaghmick is the one being moaned at.
    Go have breakfast.

If he was sober I'd agree but we all do things that seem right at the time when we've had a few.
    He should check his texts and make sure he hasn't told any of his ex's he still loves them.

They don't despise each other, they have wildly differing opinions and as such will have conflict over time, and I enjoy that as they are both extremely well capable of making their points, and the debates they have are enjoyable if a little long winded at times.

So you've a problem with two people, having a logical and well argued debate, but no problem with you, clogging up the thread about an argument you're having in Bargain Alerts (If you weren't looking for backup posting it in here, why exactly did you post it in here, to get people to see you're "hilariously witty" retorts???).

So you enjoy the fact that 1 of them cant end a arguement and that various posters had to make him aware of that fact? er ok. Moaning about me clogging up a thread so you start more agro calling me a simpleton? Here is the reason I was stinking drunk and not thinking straight!!

I'm done with this now as I'm not gonna clog this thread up.

If he was sober I'd agree but we all do things that seem right at the time when we've had a few.
    He should check his texts and make sure he hasn't told any of his ex's he still loves them.

:P I'm lucky I'm a lazy texter.

jane82 wrote: »
    Woohoo.
    Wake up after a night of boozy posting.
    See that tallaghmick is the one being moaned at.
    Go have breakfast.

Ill have a fry there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Yawn

keane2097 wrote: »
    Ynwa

Fixed your post :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10820356/Southampton-v-Manchester-United-Marouane-Fellaini-vows-to-prove-his-worth-next-season.html

Fellaini blaming injury on his form this season, hopefully he has a good WC and comes back in good confidence for next season.

I like to think im nice guy but if somebody does not like me, Great.

You come in here and thanks whore the **** outta it and wait till I reply. I love it, it means I pissed you off in past for no reason.

Now that I have that off my chest...

Back to Kate Upton

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I like to think im nice guy but if somebody does not like me, Great.

You come in here and thanks whore the **** outta it and wait till I reply. I love it, it means I pissed you off in past for no reason.

Now that I have that off my chest...

Back to Kate Upton

What you talkin bout Willis

(in before Headshot)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

I'm so confused.

tumblr_mixx91D3vf1rgk5hvo1_400.gif

DM-ICE wrote: »

(in before Headshot)

I just notice 1 or 2 poster just respond to me or certain posters especially on 1 or 2 topics

DM-ICE wrote: »

(in before Headshot)

One of my earlier posts I was talking about posters who cant stand each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Lads WTF is going on in here? the bitching lately bates all out :(

• Advertisement

ElChe32 wrote: »
    I'm so confused.

tumblr_mixx91D3vf1rgk5hvo1_400.gif

More Kate Upton less Depps please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement