Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Superthread 2014 mod warning #8081

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Anyways lads and ladies sorry for derailing the thread

44ae2003_bth_threadderailedsu2.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭jane82

Thread is brutal today.
    I liked it more when Mick was on the booze. No even football today.
    I wouldnt usually ask but whats going on in twitterland?

jane82 wrote: »
    Thread is brutal today.
    I liked it more when Mick was on the booze. No even football today.
    I wouldnt usually ask but whats going on in twitterland?

We can kinda maybe possibly discuss tomorrows match.

Do you think we will see more youth? I'd love to see Janko get a game aswell as Eku.....Eke.....the Belgian kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Quoting the Daily Fail & Legend Charlton.

Daily Fail - "Manchester United are expected to place an official bid for Marco Reus over the coming days. United have already been in contact with BVB in recent days to register their interest and confirm they intend to make an offer when the season ends."

Sir Bobby - "Next year I guarantee that we will be number one in Manchester.
    We will have to buy a couple of players, which will happen. I am looking forward a lot to next year because Manchester United is not renowned for being second."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10820356/Southampton-v-Manchester-United-Marouane-Fellaini-vows-to-prove-his-worth-next-season.html

Fellaini blaming injury on his form this season, hopefully he has a good WC and comes back in good confidence for next season.

Good interview, would be silly to write him off after such a difficult campaign, we clearly haven't seen his best so it's too early to judge whether he will be good enough in the long run.

• Advertisement

beno619 wrote: »
    Good interview, would be silly to write him off after such a difficult campaign, we clearly haven't seen his best so it's too early to judge whether he will be good enough in the long run.

2 creative CM's beside him would be great I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Listen tomorrow either City or Liverpool are gonna win the league.

I been working 70+ hours, that would put anyone in bad form.

I do love you are in a non gay type of way though.

Good bunch,mostly.

Oh and **** Hibs. break my heart.

Im off for cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

More Kate Upton less Depps please.

tumblr_mjq918qH551r4g1p5o1_400.gif

When she heard the news Moyes got the sack..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

2 creative CM's beside him would be great I reckon.

And a clear definition of his role in the side, his best performances this season have come when he's sat back and try to disrupt play. Why Moyes had him up and down the pitch and on the wings il never understand.

beno619 wrote: »
    And a clear definition of his role in the side, his best performances this season have come when he's sat back and try to disrupt play. Why Moyes had him up and down the pitch and on the wings il never understand.

Because our wingers are that bad :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Listen tomorrow either City or Liverpool are gonna win the league.

I been working 70+ hours, that would put anyone in bad form.

I do love you are in a non gay type of way though.

Good bunch,mostly.

Oh and **** Hibs. break my heart.

Im off for cry.

Jesus Kew you work more hours then Jack Bauer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭redbaron_99

Jaysus that Kate upton gif is hypnotic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,389 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

No recession in Kew's house :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Moar Kate ummmm......

ku15.gif

s.welstead wrote: »
    Moar Kate ummmm......

ku15.gif

I be like:

QaL53LU.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I be like:

QaL53LU.gif

PZKgeq1.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So how bout them Red Devils?

Certainly not a quiet man. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Liam O wrote: »
    Where do people think Januzaj will play in the future? He was a disaster when tried behind the striker and had a lot of stinkers on the wing. I think going on loan to a good premier league team who will play him every week would be a good move- Southampton maybe if Lallana goes.

No he wasn't and no he didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

For anyone wondering the United match is on Canal+ Multideporte 6 (19.2) tomorrow, not the biggest match so without knowing the exact channel it might be hard to wade through all the channels.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Pro. F wrote: »

Well done on finding a football post!

I agree with you, for a player getting his first games at a senior level I thought he was great this season.

Looking forward to the match on Wednesday. Will be good to watch the youngsters in a big game. I wonder if VG will be watching.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Well done on finding a football post!

I agree with you, for a player getting his first games at a senior level I thought he was great this season.

Over used though, you could see he drifted off a bit near the end due to fatigue, a few games rest and boom he was unreal against Hull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

what heppened in the BA thread, i dont see diddily

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

89f7516f5a3011f7ea54558c7a12b5477a3c1a4577f076be81e8e2fdfa975a17.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Me a tad drunk got into a barney with one guy another got involved thought it was the same confusion arose, apologised had a laugh about it and thats it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Certainly not a quiet man. :)

Can't.Get.Enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,389 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Pro. F wrote: »

I must have imagined all those games where he seen plenty of the ball and lost it time after time. I think people, including Moyes, wanted him to be more than he is right now. He's a promising young player who with the right guidance could become a great player but he's nowhere near that level now. He didn't play overly much this season and was still dropped for an extended period towards the end of Moyes' tenure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,777 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

He was definitely awful behind the striker anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

I'd say Geoff Shreeves is bricking it.

image008.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Are we on TV tomorrow? Noticed most of the big teams are but can't see us :(

Want to know cause my Setanta is due to be paid today and don't need it over the summer...if we ain't on, they can go for a run...

Januzaj is a fine young player. He was a little poor at times this season, but it couldn't be easy with the team being in disarray at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Want to know cause my Setanta is due to be paid today and don't need it over the summer...if we ain't on, they can go for a run...

On Syfy in the US. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

NeVeR wrote: »
    rachel-williams.gif

JIQBxL8.gif

Who the hell is the one in the red bra?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Kate Upton Superthread 2014

I'd follow the **** outta that

We're on the history channel :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Who the hell is the one in the red bra?

Rachel Williams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Pereira called up to the U20 Brazil squad to play in the Panda Cup..

Got a tweet from Dante to congratulate him too :cool:

http://www.prideofalleurope.com/2014/05/bayern-star-hails-manchester-uniteds-newest-brazilian-superstar/

Not on British/Irish television Team... It is though available in other European/World territories - a ridiculous decision of the PL to basically refer to Ireland as part of the UK - we are apart from the UK the only country where matches are restricted to keep attendances up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

irishfeen wrote: »
    Not on British/Irish television Team... It is though available in other European/World territories - a ridiculous decision of the PL to basically refer to Ireland as part of the UK - we are apart from the UK the only country where matches are restricted to keep attendances up.

I think its quite clever. Lots of Irish fans travel over to games. And English fans would easily be able to get the irish channels. Surely Wales and Scotland are restricted too for the same reasons.

Surely there is something that can be done about that as clearly we are a seperate country and not part of Britain.

Surely there is something that can be done about that as clearly we are a seperate country and not part of Britain.

We could start a war or something?

ElChe32 wrote: »
    We could start a war or something?

Ruport Murdoch would finance the BPL's war effort. Boards wont fund us and will lock our war thread, it would be a terrible war with many casualties and bans:(

Quick someone post some more Kate Upton gifs to keep the morale high among the troops during the war effort

GSPfan wrote: »
    I think its quite clever. Lots of Irish fans travel over to games. And English fans would easily be able to get the irish channels. Surely Wales and Scotland are restricted too for the same reasons.
    Its probably against EU fair trade rules but no Irish broadcaster could take the risk in bringing it to Europe - the main reason of course is that there is a gentleman's agreement in place between the PL and the UK broadcasters to prevent as you say the attraction of Irish subs... its unfair when you think the US/the rest of the world has access to the 10 games tomorrow and us only 3 - and I don't have to go into detail of multiple more times we are paying for it.

ElChe32 wrote: »
    Quick someone post some more Kate Upton gifs to keep the morale high among the troops during the war effort

Brillliant :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,654 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Bebe scored two goals but Pacos relegated

Its probably against EU fair trade rules but no Irish broadcaster could take the risk in bringing it to Europe - the main reason of course is that there is a gentleman's agreement in place between the PL and the UK broadcasters to prevent as you say the attraction of Irish subs... its unfair when you think the US/the rest of the world has access to the 10 games tomorrow and us only 3 - and I don't have to go into detail of multiple more times we are paying for it.

Would it be that sky broadcast here as well as UK and could halt rival stations in Ireland....or am I talking out my hoop:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭Giggsy11

Bebe has scored 13 league goals and that around 50% of the goals scored by his team.

It would be great if we can use him in player plus cash deal to sign Carvalho.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement