Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Superthread 2014 mod warning #8081

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Crappy performance so far. Really tense atmosphere on the pitch. Giggs needs to tell everyone to calm the f**k down and play sensibly. Not one good attack so far. Vidic seems to be really pissed and with how he's playing i wont be surprised to see him getting sent off. Was hoping to see some more of wilson or lawrence or maybe some other young lads but no. We're stuck with the dreary footballers of rio and evra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭redbaron_99

Crappy performance so far. Really tense atmosphere on the pitch. Giggs needs to tell everyone to calm the f**k down and play sensibly. Not one good attack so far. Vidic seems to be really pissed and with how he's playing i wont be surprised to see him getting sent off. Was hoping to see some more of wilson or lawrence or maybe some other young lads but no. We're stuck with the dreary footballers of rio and evra

Giggs is too loyal to his mates. This is the reason I don't want him to be involved in the coaching staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Playing poorly and losing in a meaningless game at the end of a horrible season and Ray Houghton is doing the commentary...

sxxachD.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

U21 final is on Wednesday. No point tiring them out in a dead rubber like this.

These last 45 are just going to drag out aren't they. Never been looking forward to the end of the season so much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Was this already posted? Over Anfield today.

united-20-gerrard-0.jpg?itok=_J4_uRI-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Giggs is too loyal to his mates. This is the reason I don't want him to be involved in the coaching staff.

Watched most of the game. Players are way too wound up for a pretty meaningless game at the end of the season. Can see Visit being sent off and Rio shouldn't be anywhere near the first team. Hope Giggs takes both of them off.

Can we just please sack moyes!! FFS. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

As bad as Ray Houghton is, the American half time analysis is still better than Jamie Redknapp and co.

Can we just please sack moyes!! FFS. ;)

The problem was having a poor manager. We sacked Moyes but we still have a poor manager.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pro. F wrote: »
    The problem was having a poor manager. We sacked Moyes but we still have a poor manager.

I find it hilarious how some people are trying to use Giggs, someone with zero experience, as a measure to try and prove something about Moyes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Pro. F wrote: »

and nothing to play for. Recipe for these performances

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Watching City on TV and I like how I have no idea how the United game is going at all, apart from Vidic being dodgey, and yet I could list the many ways in which Ray Houghton is having a shocker.

I find it hilarious how some people are trying to use Giggs, someone with zero experience, as a measure to try and prove something about Moyes.

It was a joke. Relax

Unearthly wrote: »
    and nothing to play for. Recipe for these performances

Players have been coasting since last August,they aren't going to change that mindset in the latter stages of the league.
    They are in for a rude awakening next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Can you change your username on boards?
    Im thinking 'Caved In '

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Can you change your username on boards?
    Im thinking 'Caved In '

Yeah you gotta subscribe, 5 for a month.

It was a joke. Relax

Ah, in fairness, wasn't aimed at you in particular; have seen a lot of people on other forums and Twitter trying to use it as a stick to beat us with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Red_Dwarf

Great goal Mata

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Quality from the wee magician

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Houghton claims 21/22 yards isn't enough to get the ball over a wall and down again.........Mata quickly tells him to stfu

De Gea's improvement is the best thing about this season.

Mata in a United jersey is a close second though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

"Mata is a shadow of the player he was at Chelsea"

Less than 2 mins later.....

"THAT IS WORLD CLASS FROM JUAN MATA"

Spot on as usual there, Ray. Wouldn't put it past Lallana scoring a winner as he said that he fades out of games and is a passenger in second halves.

zerks wrote: »
    Players have been coasting since last August,they aren't going to change that mindset in the latter stages of the league.
    They are in for a rude awakening next season.

Agreed. A few of them will be shown the door in the next few weeks I'd imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

ad rubber and he's playing Río and evra in their last ever games for united. Calm the fuxk down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

I'm obv watching few mins behind. A massive lol, listening to Ray talking about how Mata is a shadow of his former self and is lacking confidence while reading here how he has scored a great goal.

• Advertisement

• Matas goal good?

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Matas goal good?

Peach of a free kick from the edge of the box.

Cork doesn't get near enough respect from Pochettino or the press. Easily their best midfielder and one of the best English CMs around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Can somebody explain to me in these days of instant updates on phones and built in radios on them,why do people have to bring radios to matches?
    Guy at the Etihad has one the size of a Batch Loaf up to his ear.:pac:

• Advertisement

It's amazing that in the year 2014 there are still people standing around with radios up against their ears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Cap off the season with a win and we're laughing. All in all not a bad season...

:pac:

Cant wait to forget about this season entirely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Get another one city please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Can somebody explain to me in these days of instant updates on phones and built in radios on them,why do people have to bring radios to matches?

Robbing this for facebook muhahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Attention.

He's been on TV at least 5 times.

OT but just saw Ramsey's goal:eek: Hint of Van Basten off it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Have to say I'm not devastated we will be missing out on Thurs night matches v Outer Mongolian 11 away!

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Attention.

He's been on TV at least 5 times.

His radio probably has a tv built in.

Stats app saying Kags only has 15 passes to his name after 76 minutes, Van Persie 10

Have to say I'm not devastated we will be missing out on Thurs night matches v Outer Mongolian 11 away!

I was delighted to hear Spurs were beating Villa.They are welcome to Thursday night football.

• Advertisement

Stats app saying Kags only has 15 passes to his name after 76 minutes, Van Persie 10

Yeah, but Kags was subbed off at half time :P

Kagawa went off at half time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

i really really hope we sign luke shaw. you would not think he was 18 in the way he plays

Yeah, but Kags was subbed off at half time :P

:pac:

To be fair, he hasn't been on the pitch since the 45th minute.

Luke Shaw bidding farewell?

• zerks wrote: »

Hope so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

How are we playing now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Strange sub to be making.

Fingers crossed. :)

• Advertisement

How are we playing now?

Mostly dominating the play since Cork went off. Have created a few chances, but lacking the cutting edge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement