Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with the Online Registration Form

Options
  • 06-05-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

To whom it may concern....

I had loads of problems signing up for the Online Registration... the online form is displayed with no formatting in my Safari, Chrome and Forefox browsers all on OSX. I finally got it to accept my details etc.

I just switched from SSE Airtricty... and to be fair... their IT side of things was 5 Star. Looked and worked very well. You guys need to raise your game on that side of things bigtime!!!... that's just some constructive feedback, I don't mean to cause anyone any hassle.

Regards,
    Anthony

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your post, and firstly, welcome to Electric Ireland. We're glad to read that you've chosen us as a supplier.

Thank you for the above feedback. We appreciate when our customers get in touch with details like the above as it will ultimately help us to improve our systems.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions regarding your account, we'll be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement