Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Know what 'artisan' means also.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭caolan1996

Mr. G wrote: »
    Know what 'artisan' means also.

what does that mean ? never seen it before

• Registered Users Posts: 9 aoifemaria

caolan1996 wrote: »
    what does that mean ? never seen it before

Artisan:
    A worker in a skilled trade, especially one that involves making things by hand.

I dont think we will need to know it, but i googled it to put our minds at ease.

Good Luck everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭MrAweesome

How did it go? I am surprised Trade Unions or Work experience didn't come up. I did 1,2,5 and 6. The case study was a beaut and the listening part :P

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭KellyR18

MrAweesome wrote: »
    How did it go? I am surprised Trade Unions or Work experience didn't come up. I did 1,2,5 and 6. The case study was a beaut and the listening part :P

I thought it was pretty easy! I did 1, 2, 4, 5, 6. I finished early so I just did another question. I was surprised we were never asked to write a Business Plan, I really thought that was going to come up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭LoveLamps

I did 1,2,5 and 6 as well.

Honestly I thought it was simple, my tactic of doing nothing and relying on business and common sense paid off..

Yeah, nothing challenging came up and most of it was common sense, I also thought the Business Plan was gonna come up. I was defiantly staying away from question 3 though

Aleast it over now, so 70 point please?:P

It was nice enough in fairness!

Anyone know what were aoifes planning skills, in the audio visual... its bugging me..

Also did anyone else have problems with the DVD? Ours kept pausing, which was really annoying. I don't think we missed put on anything though so there was nothing said/done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭Aarong9224

I thought it was pretty easy got every question on the paper done within the time which was surprising
    As in i did 1,2,3,4,5,6

• Advertisement

Sorry about changing the subject...
    How do you post a question?

(Im new, sorry)
    :)

aoifemaria wrote: »

(Im new, sorry)

Click on to New Thread! I'm assuming that's what you mean? :P I am too, kinda lol

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

aoifemaria wrote: »

(Im new, sorry)

Go back to the forum (with lists of threads), click Create Thread at the top left. You can't post links as a new user to help stop spam.

Advertisement