Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Vouchers Question

Options
  • 06-05-2014 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Hi there, if i order TGI Fridays vouchers with my Tesco vouchers how quick do they normally come in the post or can i get them by email, need them by next week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Bavib

Hi Manutd83, I ordered the voucher for my electricity bill last month and it arrived within the hour.

However nearly two hours ago I ordered vouchers for Four Star and they still haven't arrived, so it seems to vary!

They are however sent out by e-mail.

Let us know how you got on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Thecoachie

Hi manutd83!
    Can i ask how your tgi voucher came? Was it by post or by email? Ive ordered 2.5 hours ago and still no code starting to panic as this is our bank hol treat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

how abouct check the FAQ's on their website instead of asking strangers? - Surely you will get a more correct answer there?

http://www.tesco.ie/clubcard/faq/#Top_FAQs

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Thecoachie

Of course i have tried there before asking strangers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭skelligs

Thecoachie wrote: »
    Of course i have tried there before asking strangers.

and that gives you the answer - no use asking people for other answers as the most correct answer will always be from the place you order from...

To check how your order is fulfilled, please see the Boost webpage for the specified restaurant. With orders fulfilled via email, you will receive an email containing your codes to your registered email address, 2 hours from placing your order. This email is sent from; noreply@clubcardboost.tesco.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

skelligs wrote: »
    and that gives you the answer - no use asking people for other answers as the most correct answer will always be from the place you order from...

To check how your order is fulfilled, please see the Boost webpage for the specified restaurant. With orders fulfilled via email, you will receive an email containing your codes to your registered email address, 2 hours from placing your order. This email is sent from; noreply@clubcardboost.tesco.ie.

The Boost webpage for the specified restaurant says nothing about how the order is fulfilled;

http://www.tesco.ie/clubcard/deals/tgifriday.aspx

OP - How did the vouchers eventually arrive?

Advertisement