Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request error from server: 404

Options
  • 06-05-2014 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Hi,

I have evision and quite often a message comes up at the bottom of screen saying Request error from server: 404. How would I fix this?

Also every time I go onto a movie channel I have to put a PIN in, can this be removed?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

Hi,

I have this resolved.

I do have a suggestion though, as I am scrolling through the channels while watching live TV I can't get a synopsis of the program, could this be added?  The only way I can see is to go into the TV guide.

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

1902 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have this resolved.

I do have a suggestion though, as I am scrolling through the channels while watching live TV I can't get a synopsis of the program, could this be added?  The only way I can see is to go into the TV guide.

Thanks,
    Hi 01902
    I honestly don't know answer to that. I will contact our eVision development team and get back to you on this.
    Tony

Hi Tony,

Did you get any word?

Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Tony,

Did you get any word?

Cheers,

Hi 01902

We have had no further update on this yet but I'll follow things up and let you know of any information I receive [img=10x14]file:///d:\userdata\cowzera\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif[/img]

Al

Hi,

Has the evision offer changed I think I am getting six months free but your website says 12?

Cheers,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Has the evision offer changed I think I am getting six months free but your website says 12?

Cheers,

Hi 01902

There are a number of different promotions & offers presentenced at different times. If you wish to explore what package and promotion you are currently availing of please contact our accounts team on free phone 1901 although you might find it easier to reach accounts via web chat here:
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/[/font]

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement