Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time it takes 145 to get from Loughlinstown to City Centre?

Options
  • 06-05-2014 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm wondering how long it takes the 145 to go from Loughlinstown hospital to the City Centre? Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

It depends on what time of the day really, and where exactly in the city centre. For example it could take 10 minutes or more to get from Leeson Street to the Quays, more at rush hour.

If you look for the 145 timetable on www.a-b.ie it should tell you when each bus is scheduled to be at the stop you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

I often get it on Sundays between Appian Way, Dublin and Killarney Road, Bray which is slightly more distance than Nassau St - Loughlinstown. It does the outward run in 40 minutes or so and the return one, at night, in about 35.

However during peak times I would allow an hour.

Advertisement