Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

asteroids cocktail cabinet

Options
  • 06-05-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Asteroids cocktail cabinet, complete but is untested, it will need a complete restoration, legs are rusty, glass has a few scratches, control panels need to be rebuilt, boards etc, but the cab is solid, and when was the last time 1 of these has come up for sale, plan was to restore it , but to many projects not enough time. I will post better pics when I get it out of storage €350

Comments

Pm'd

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

urbanledge wrote: »
    Pm'd

All deals to be on thread prior to PMing each other.
    Thanks

Sorry Ciderman,
    was looking for more info,
    was talking to mitch offsite and we have done a deal.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

urbanledge wrote: »
    Sorry Ciderman,
    was looking for more info,
    was talking to mitch offsite and we have done a deal.

I'll close this thread then and archive it so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement