Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20.000 for a franchise

Options
  • 06-05-2014 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello! I have 20.000 to invest in a franchise... Have any ideas???? In Dublin or Galway or Cork???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I would probably look to focus on an industry you have some experience in then find the franchise you think works best for you then work out the location that franchise is likely to be most successful in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,485 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

You won't make a living of any franchise that costs you €20,000. Might be better to start your own business OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

The only thing I can see for that kind of money is Fastway couriers. Not sure if recommend it. It seems a lot like a pyramid scheme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Don't do it!!! You'd be better off throwing it on a 66/1 horse.

There is no legit money making franchise available for 20 grand or anything resembling that number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

I think the buy in to a Snap-On tools franchise is around that money...

• Advertisement
Advertisement