Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I paid for subscription

Options
  • 06-05-2014 11:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭

I paid for a subscription but didn't get it yet :(

Can anyone shed light on this??

Thanks folks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Yes, you did get it, you're in the subscribers group.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭Pat Custard

Thanks, does it not appear as subscriber instead of registered user ?

I thought access was granted to the restricted fora automatically with a subscription (ie, Ranting and Raving)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Go to this thread and follow the instructions for "Get your four pinky coloured stars" in post 1.

The only forums you get access to with a subscription are the First Class Lounge (subscribers' forum) and Sex & Sexuality. You have to PM the Ranting & Raving mods for access.

Thanks guys, sorry to bother yiz. Fluorescence doesn't seem to have been active since about 3 weeks. Are there any other moderators of that forum?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

The other moderators of Ranting and Raving are Grand_Rajnah and Overheal.
    Fluorescence has been active on boards in the last few hours though so definitely give her a try. :)

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    The other moderators of Ranting and Raving are Grand_Rajnah and Overheal. Flourescence has been active on boards in the last few hours though so definitely give her a try. :)

thanks !!

am I on boards long enough to get access?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I don't think there is a certain amount of time you have to be on boards for, to see R&R. But the mods of that particular forum will be the ones to know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not Feedback.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement