Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Value pay as you go network in Ireland

Options
  • 06-05-2014 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Was just wondering is there any better deals on Irish newt works for pay as you go. The best I can seem to find is 48

300 mins
    to any mobile network
    All texts
    to any mobile network
    1GB internet
    + 60 landline minutes
    €10
    or
    All calls
    to any mobile network
    All texts
    to any mobile network
    5GB internet
    + 60 landline minutes
    €20.

Was looking at Tesco Mobile's €15 deal which offers all calls, texts and 1GB of data. Does anyone know any better deals or plans or have any problems wih 48 or Tesco Mobile?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

With 48 at the mo, seems grand and great value !

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭hop2it

I just changed over to 48 today the change over was very easy. I hope it works out ok but if not I only spent €10 so far and I can switch back to another company any time :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

What, eh, proof of age is needed for 48?;)

roadsmart wrote: »
    What, eh, proof of age is needed for 48?;)

none that I see ;)

I got a bad impression of Tesco and 48 after their systems went down three times in four months, leaving me (and everyone else) without phone service for over 12 hours. Hopefully it doesn't happen again but I don't think I'll be going back to them.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

That's what I thought. Glad I'm 18 though.

roadsmart wrote: »
    That's what I thought. Glad I'm 18 though.
    ya it was my birthday yesterday and I can recomend you and I get €10 free and you get €10 free also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

No referral links. Careful now.

Advertisement